Absolutely Fabulucy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah the baby is cute to be fair! I'm always transfixed by her rings- not sure how it can be comfy to wear so many big ones

Reactions: 4
Yeah the baby is cute to be fair! I'm always transfixed by her rings- not sure how it can be comfy to wear so many big ones
I'm transfixed by her in general. Her house, her appearance, the rainbows, her kids stupid names. The lot!

Reactions: 5
The least you can do if you have such a big following, is run your posts through a spell checker?! (I think she is dyslexic but it takes two seconds to do?!!)

Slagging off the receptionist cos your dog died of neglect is really not on. The dog would still be alive if she didn’t let other dogs get at it. Her house is big enough to separate them out. I can’t stand these people who claim to love animals, collect thousands but don’t actually look after them.

Another one for her stuffed collection tho innit. So kooky 😒

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why you wouldn’t get an older dog that lives with male dogs spayed if you aren’t planning on breeding? Seems like a disaster waiting to happen. Agree with her that it’s an unnecessary death for the poor dog, but she seems to be laying blame with the vets rather than easily preventable actions on her own part.

Reactions: 9
Our cat had that womb infection and we had to get her speyed. Now , it can happen without discharge, which is more dangerous as it isn't obvious why the animal is off- colour. But I can believe Lucy has never heard of it. Did she not even Google the symptoms?

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why you wouldn’t get an older dog that lives with male dogs spayed if you aren’t planning on breeding? Seems like a disaster waiting to happen. Agree with her that it’s an unnecessary death for the poor dog, but she seems to be laying blame with the vets rather than easily preventable actions on her own part.
Classic narcissist 🤷🏼‍♀️

She’s so bleeping odd with this girl stuff - sorry but it’s beyond preference. I wanted a girl, found out I was having a boy, 5 minutes later was excited I was having a boy.
The fact she’s still going on about it a whole year later…….

Reactions: 5
A favourite child - what?! 😦 I can honestly say I don’t have a favourite. She’s sooo thick
No, not all of us who have 1 sex of children long for the other I'm not "scared to say it". It's not true 🙄. Some people luci, Lucy, lucibelle whatever she's calling herself are happy with the wonderful children they are blessed with and don't have 4 to get to the goal of the girl. 🙄 would she have done this if she didn't have the money backing her up I wonder? More than likely.

Reactions: 7
Children of any gender are a blessing. I certainly don't have a favourite child and that just indicates that she is the type of parent to compare her children and pit them against each other. I value different qualities in each of my children but love them equally and feel lucky to have them.

Reactions: 10
So what if her daughter is gay? Or doesn’t want to have children? What it she just doesn’t want to be smothered by her freak of a mum and forced into liking pink and girl things. Lot of variables there Lucy

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So what if her daughter is gay? Or doesn’t want to have children? What it she just doesn’t want to be smothered by her freak of a mum and forced into liking pink and girl things. Lot of variables there Lucy
Exactly. It's such a small minded way to think, that because you have a daughter, you'll be doing 'girlie' things with them! 🙄
Here's hoping she's a rugby playing, goth who doesn't want to shop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Or wants to be a boy so transitions 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I seem to remember Lucy putting something on Instagram about her relationship with her own mother being terrible. Think Lucy needed therapy not more children.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s actually really stupid.

Just like you can’t predict what relationship your children will have with each other, whether you have them a year apart or a decade apart, because they are individuals with their own personalities; you can’t possibly predict what relationship you’ll have with your children because they are their own person with their own likes, dislikes and quirks.

Reactions: 6
I lost a child at a few days old and I'm pregnant again. I would have loved a girl this time but I just hope that I actually get to bring this child home.
If I have 3 boys, I have 3 boys.
I won't keep trying until I get a girl. And I definitely won't have a favourite child!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
come at me all you want, I genuinely dgaf… STOP USING JUMPEROOS!!!! They’re so so bad for the child’s joints and physical development and can cause so many issues! 😫😫😫😫

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.