Absolutely Fabulucy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I clicked onto the artists insta and links through to her stepmom. You can see pics of the boys and they wearing neutrals greys beige etc. I find this woman utterly bizarre her poor boys " I did everything in my power after Hendrix to have a girl and I got Ziggy and thats fine" ... fine? Woman is tapped in the head
I don’t know how she thinks that’s an ok thing to say, I didn’t want what I got but I guess that’s ok. The more she tries to justify this, the more I think it’s bordering on mental illness

Reactions: 4
I tried to look at her step mums page and it’s private, is that a new thing?? I bet she’s bad comments after that picture as we haven’t really said all that much on here…she must have got DMs

Reactions: 2
“Their Queen”

Oh Lordy! This will end in tears. Plus therapy bills.

And let’s face facts here….Queen is going to be an absolute nightmare. Imagine her at school!

Reactions: 13
I find myself wanting to unfollow her daily..

I can’t cope with favouritism with your own children. The way she blatantly favours the girl. New followers wouldn’t even know she has boys with the way her grid and stories have been. I really hate that tit. It’s so sad. :(

Reactions: 9
She said in some reply to a comment about how “everyone has a favourite child” I mean wtaf. Find that abhorrent tbh

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She doesn’t get Halloween?
Its been popular for year, it originated in Scotland for fucks sake, just because she hasn’t jumped on it and been her normal braggy OTT self doesn’t mean that everyone else doesn’t enjoy it.

Its been popular for year, it originated in Scotland for fucks sake, just because she hasn’t jumped on it and been her normal braggy OTT self doesn’t mean that everyone else doesn’t enjoy it.
Halloween originated in Ireland.

Reactions: 1
Halloween originated in Ireland.
Yes it’s from Ireland and they celebrate it so well. I hate the cheesy American Halloween. Not a fan a bit like trick or treat begging for sweets 😂Penny for the guy fan here with my turnip 😂

Reactions: 3
Sticks head above parapet - I hate Halloween.

It's weird because I thought with her kooky personality and house then she is a dead cert for OTT All Hallows Eve. Any excuse to dress up and get some dwarves out on show!

Reactions: 12
It's weird because I thought with her kooky personality and house then she is a dead cert for OTT All Hallows Eve. Any excuse to dress up and get some dwarves out on show!
It’s surprised me too - I would have thought she’d be the Halloween overload type. I’m a right misery and even I like to make an effort for Halloween now I have kids

Reactions: 6
I loathe Halloween , I did do parties for my kids when they were younger but hell would freeze over before I’d let them knock on a door for sweets .

I’m also surprised Lucy isn’t into it , dressing up her kids and flashing them and the sequins all over the gram is right up her street .

Reactions: 11
I think it’s probably because she’s not actually all the odd, she’s a massive try hard. Her daughters arrival has highlighted that a lot

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s surprised me too - I would have thought she’d be the Halloween overload type. I’m a right misery and even I like to make an effort for Halloween now I have kids
Ah but she’s not into Halloween as she does Day of the dead, it has much better kooky costumes !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She did a Day of the Dead thing this year, sure of it. Of course she would wouldn’t she. So into skulls and edgy stuff. I’m thumping the table here demanding an eye roll emoji be included as a button right next to “post reply” 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just seen her story with the amber teething necklace. Unbelievable that anyone still uses these after the baby who died.

Ironic that she’s all peace and love and the bird she’s posting all over her stories was the biggest bully in school 😐

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.