Absolutely Fabulucy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had the perfect opportunity to talk about what she plans teach her FOUR sons about how they should treat women in light of what happened and what’s been highlighted around women’s safety. But, nope. Point: missed. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She had the perfect opportunity to talk about what she plans teach her FOUR sons about how they should treat women in light of what happened and what’s been highlighted around women’s safety. But, nope. Point: missed. 🙄
I have to say I don't agree with the influencers saying they are teaching their sons how to treat women. I find that just as offensive as the victim blaming women saying they wore the right clothing etc.
I'm sure this vile man's mother and father didn't bring him up to be a murderer and rapist. Same as most murderers, their families are not to blame for their sick perversion. And we shouldn't be automatically thinking our sons are born rapists and killers that we have to teach to be otherwise.

Reactions: 13
Her antiquated views on femininity are so weird man.
What’s wrong with it Lucy is that you already have 4 healthy boys - which you’ve decided were not enough until you had a child with a a vagina. Your weird obsession with it despite claiming to be woke and gender neutral is so odd.

You pushing stereotypical gender roles is so 50’s - that she’ll want to go shopping and get married and have babies? What? How can you even predict that?

Also it was completely your choice to dress your children in girls clothes since you brought them you bleeping balloon.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does no one ever disagree with her or does she just have a quick blocking finger? It’s bizarre

Reactions: 4
I was so close to replying to her to be more considerate of people of can't have/have lost children.
As I've said before I will appreciate whichever gender comes home with me at the end of a pregnancy after losing a newborn... But she can't see that because it's all been so simple for her!

Also, definitely reads here!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was so close to replying to her to be more considerate of people of can't have/have lost children.
As I've said before I will appreciate whichever gender comes home with me at the end of a pregnancy after losing a newborn... But she can't see that because it's all been so simple for her!

Also, definitely reads here!!
I agree.

Also there are women who don't dream of a wedding day and having children. Both of these things have never been on my radar, I couldn't be less interested in a white dress and big day so my mum hasn't had that experience with her daughter.
Her views are very odd in her expectation of why boys and girls should do.

Then her lack of awareness of being grateful for healthy children is staggering.

There is no point messaging because she just doesn't hear anything that isn't sparkles and rainbows and blowing smoke of her arse!

Reactions: 10
137A636B-0EB3-4B81-8FDF-3F54122F3856.png

After the last two years she still doesn’t know the meaning of the word pandemic - she really is as thick as mince 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I clicked onto the artists insta and links through to her stepmom. You can see pics of the boys and they wearing neutrals greys beige etc. I find this woman utterly bizarre her poor boys " I did everything in my power after Hendrix to have a girl and I got Ziggy and thats fine" ... fine? Woman is tapped in the head

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.