Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say her parents, especially her dad seem lovely. When she facetimed them to show the xmas biscuits, he said something along the lines of "they're lovely pal" and it was really sweet

On the other hand, I think the fact she felt the need to facetime her parents to show them biscuits she made screams out that she is lonely. I wonder if her parents can see that her relationship is dead in the water but of course don't want to say so

Reactions: 8
I have to say her parents, especially her dad seem lovely. When she facetimed them to show the xmas biscuits, he said something along the lines of "they're lovely pal" and it was really sweet

On the other hand, I think the fact she felt the need to facetime her parents to show them biscuits she made screams out that she is lonely. I wonder if her parents can see that her relationship is dead in the water but of course don't want to say so
She’s definitely said in the past they’re not fans of Lee!!

Reactions: 2

They probably know they’d have to deal with her mentally loosing her tit if she left lee. Can just imagine what a drama queen she would be with the poor me act. They probably just want an easy life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They probably know they’d have to deal with her mentally loosing her tit if she left lee. Can just imagine what a drama queen she would be with the poor me act. They probably just want an easy life 😂
I think she's so dependant on having a boyfriend remember she had a pure mental episode with the ex who dumped her n she fled to ibiza.she had to move bk in with her parents n then hooked up with Lee who pays all the bills....disnae come across as a gold digger but as abbie says herself
'Ye know' ✌

Did she not split up with Lee on her birthday a few years ago and checked herself into the Blythswood alone? I remember her talking about it on a vlog

Scotia Mack insta stories outing his burd thats cheated on him lol bams go with bams what do u expect

Reactions: 6
She’s always greeting about the least wee negative comment. If she didn’t FaceTune her pictures to oblivion the odd bloated pic wouldn’t cause such comments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That pose she does with her hands out to the camera every single set of pics she posts 😭 as if she’s not asked for someone to take 50 pics of herself how embarrassing

Reactions: 9
That pose she does with her hands out to the camera every single set of pics she posts 😭 as if she’s not asked for someone to take 50 pics of herself how embarrassing
It's the looking to the side,
mouth open like a fish,
pulling at her waist band
bores me to tears.

Get a new pose abbie or copy one of your Instagram pals like u usually do

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.