Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get the recent vlog. She doesn’t actually film anything she does we just get random sections of her driving. I know it’s not illegal filming and driving but it should be as it’s distracting

also when she was showing off the Nespresso she said she’s changed to oat milk as it’s less calories. She’s an idiot- there is zero difference and filling young girls head full of shite like that is damaging. I think the issue was the Indian she had the night before.
I agree her content is so boring all it is is either in her car or in her house.

She seems to be sick a lot too she's always 'unwell'
Imagine saying she was full on spuing after the cycle class or whatever she was doing 🙄.

I agree about the oat milk calories thing,m wish she would educate herself a bit more regarding food groups before she talks about them on camera. U never know whos watching and being 'influenced'

Reactions: 4
She’s such a chav hate whenever she’s driving shes always complaining about other people on the road but bet she’s a shite driver herself and most likely distracted by filming

Reactions: 5
Time for a new thread.
“Youtube diaries of ABC but no mention of unfollowed Lee”?

Reactions: 9
I found her last video a bit more honest than normal which I preferred to watch...but claiming videos will be every Wednesday. It never happens...if you can't commit to it don't say it'll be every Wednesday.

Reactions: 3
I can honest say theeee most boring vlog to date 'a week in the blyth' was like a sleeping aid, she is not posting content which gives me the desire to watch follow or in anyway purchase what she is pushing, come on Abbie up your game zzzzzz......

Reactions: 5
The more she hangs around with Megan Welsh the more animated she becomes , we all know that Abbie is far from a "healthy Kaweeeeeen" as she states. Quite sad life when your perception of the "worst day ever guys" is picking up wrong car keys,and being as dosey as to declare An Emergency and actually call out the AA, oh and of course don't forget the coffee- it spilt. The worst day??! Reality check needed. Almost says "like" as often and as frequently as she does "trying to be healthy/trying to be good" / low carbs low calories and high in protein. Abbie . Seriously. Watch back your last 10uploads and take a note, a tally mark perhaps every time the word food,gym,trainer,not talking about weight guys just trying to be more conscious of how I feel,I want to feel healthy".
No hen. no!! Between the references of double chin or appearances it's just , screams Issues ... The nonchelant attitude is crazy .

Reactions: 10
“This isn’t about weight loss or being skinny” yet all she does in EVERRYYYYY video is call her self a fat bastard, moan about her weight, say she’s got a massive double chin, tell us all she’s put weight on etc etc so what is it? Is it about weight and being skinny or is it about being a “healthy fit queen” this girl honestly her videos are so triggering when she’s always going on about weight and calories all the time she really does need to calm down with it all

Reactions: 10
Copying Molly McFarlane again with the creation of this wardrobe space in the YouTube "Room"! Maybe more room now thrown Lee out twice in the last 30 days !! Psssst- honestly Abbie he's not the one .he's not it.
But then again neither are you ,the reality of the mask slipping has shocked me ,more and more lately - the dogs!! 😭 A named necklace doesn't suffice .

It's just sad!! The poor treatment of the dogs. shouting at Coco cause "she's doing her nut in the now " oh sorry , the two full days and a half day of "daycare" of the two dogs no enough no?? Get a grip. Can cope we the disgusting no cleaning air fryer, no taking sticker prices off the coffee pod jar prior to use (purchased amid chaos of covid yet takes home and uses without so much as a rinse never mind wash!) Or the odd way the fruit or veg comes from the fridge and never ever washed 🤮🤢 even if it's m+s you need to wash it FFS! That is one thing to set aside . The treatment of her mother, the dogs, it's very telling...

“This isn’t about weight loss or being skinny” yet all she does in EVERRYYYYY video is call her self a fat bastard, moan about her weight, say she’s got a massive double chin, tell us all she’s put weight on etc etc so what is it? Is it about weight and being skinny or is it about being a “healthy fit queen” this girl honestly her videos are so triggering when she’s always going on about weight and calories all the time she really does need to calm down with it all
Girl couldn't have said it better! Clearly reading here with the new titles giving her vlogs the name of week in the Blyth... Predictable . Yet NO change its almost defiance when she says had so much positive feedback etc etc . If that's the case why your analytics showing your tit is dying a death slowly . Constant loss of engagement ,low retention of those that do. It's ok. We get it. The entirity of your life is B/S. So ya wanna continue with the "healthy" chitchat.you do you, but don't bring your followers into it. Saying they commend you for it ?! Ok. On where insta? Near 300k followers yet average of 2.8k likes. I thinks someone has been buying the followers. The numbers don't add up. Lol.
New title threa guys??

Abbie blyth- Day in the life of never being a wife , nor any grasp on what is real - Life.

Abbie- Her LoveLife is in the bin- more often than the mention of the double chin

Think you win Aliyahhh your one has to win 👏☀🤞🏽🥂whos making a new thread? Iv zilcho idea 🤭 but I can't wait ,have a feeling , plenty coming to tattle over

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s honestly soooo boring. Sick of watching her eat tbh. It’s clear she’s a lazy cow that doesn’t clean the fact it took her days to clean the house upstairs, like cleans two bathrooms and thinks she’s done something amazing 😂. Also notice when she was making the fact nandos she said “we” then clearly made a meal for one 😂. Where the duck is lee

The fact her mum needs to help her take her Xmas decs down aswel like where’s lee Abbie ? 😂😂😂😂 imagine if she had a real job honestly like wtf who still have Xmas decs up at this time in January. Never known anyone so lazy

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Honestly I can’t get over how boring and empty her life appears to be. These vlogs really show it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Scotia Mack is the biggest fanny to walk the streets of Glasgow! If there was ever a term “cardboard cut out” of a wannabe gangster this is your man!

Walks about the East End in fake Moncler shorts that are so short you can see his back, sack and crack wax!

Honestly an embarrassment to Glasgow Gangsters if his names being fired about as one 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Scotia Mack is the biggest fanny to walk the streets of Glasgow! If there was ever a term “cardboard cut out” of a wannabe gangster this is your man!

Walks about the East End in fake Moncler shorts that are so short you can see his back, sack and crack wax!

Honestly an embarrassment to Glasgow Gangsters if his names being fired about as one 🤣🤣🤣🤣
What’s the relevance to Abbie ? 🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.