Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so funny to me how she got dragged on this thread for only buying her parents a £30 air fryer between them then all of a sudden she posted on her stories that she’s got them some more presents because of how much they help her out etc which

imagine only buying your parents more Christmas presents because you got dragged for it online and not because you genuinely wanted to
she literally said she only got them an air fryer as a joint present as she had already got them big presents 😂 but that wouldn’t fit the agenda I suppose!

Reactions: 3
Awwww, so concerned about getting covid. But continues to live with absolutely no change. Wee soul.

Reactions: 4
Just watching her recent vlog when she pulls her pants down and has a wee. I can’t tell you how fast I ran to tattle to see if she had a thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she so thick. Like she says so many things wrong all the time like turquoise buttons instead of tortoise shell, she couldn’t say varsity jacket when she’s talking about a bomber jacket, she seems to have no clue about shearling either like it not difficult it’s basic English. She’s always been like way I remember in summer she couldn’t describe broderie anglaise fabric either she described it as a tea towel 🙄🤔😭 absolutely thick

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her and her bf aren’t following each other again 😂 honestly most ridiculous thing ever

Reactions: 8
ABC diaries as in Abbie bear and coco she’s a looney 😂😂😂 what an absolute embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Watching her new vlog and I swearrrrrr she’s said all this about starting her health journey about 500 times. Her relationship with food is so unhealthy. She’s said she wants to show us all her journey in the healthiest way possible yet last time she said in one of her videos she was eating 1000 calories that day ?! In WHAT world is that healthy 🥴

I feel like alllll she ever talks about is dieting or ripping into herself for being “fat” she’s got serious body dismorphia and serious bad relationship with eating

Reactions: 11
Watching her new vlog and I swearrrrrr she’s said all this about starting her health journey about 500 times. Her relationship with food is so unhealthy. She’s said she wants to show us all her journey in the healthiest way possible yet last time she said in one of her videos she was eating 1000 calories that day ?! In WHAT world is that healthy 🥴

I feel like alllll she ever talks about is dieting or ripping into herself for being “fat” she’s got serious body dismorphia and serious bad relationship with eating
She drives me up the wall with her constant food chat,n her weight her diet her double chin.shes no unsure if herself n has serious self esteem issues.

Does she do it for attention I wonder in the comments from folk.

I was watching her latest vlog n she's just so insecure within herself it's actually a shame,must be horrible to be in that frame of mind which she clearly is a lot

Reactions: 2
She drives me up the wall with her constant food chat,n her weight her diet her double chin.shes no unsure if herself n has serious self esteem issues.

Does she do it for attention I wonder in the comments from folk.

I was watching her latest vlog n she's just so insecure within herself it's actually a shame,must be horrible to be in that frame of mind which she clearly is a lot
I agree she can’t get though a SINGLE video without insulting herself she’s always making comments about her double chin, her weight, how she’s “eating again”, calling herself a fat bastard etc etc it’s actually really draining to watch like I feel like we ALL have things we don’t like about ourselves and would love to change but I for sure definitely don’t bang on about it every day and insult myself over it.

She will pass it off as though she’s joking about it or something but she’s genuinely not because it’s EVERY video some videos it’s the whole way through the video too constant droaning on about how she’s so unhappy with the way she looks / what she’s been eating etc it’s really unhealthy

I know a lot aren’t fans of Abbie on here and I know that it’s easy for other people to say you look fine cos they don’t see you how YOU see you BUT - she is a pretty girl, she has lovely thick long hair, she has good skin, she’s tall with long legs, she has lots of nice clothes, she lives in a lovely house, has 2 lovely dogs, she has a great job that many could only dream of just posting content for money all the time… She really should start appreciating and being more grateful for what she has rather than what she doesn’t have eg. A flat stomach and no double chin as she always says. She looks absolutely fine to me and she is far from fat so I wish she would just shut the duck up about it ALL the time because it’s genuinely frustrating

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I agree she can’t get though a SINGLE video without insulting herself she’s always making comments about her double chin, her weight, how she’s “eating again”, calling herself a fat bastard etc etc it’s actually really draining to watch like I feel like we ALL have things we don’t like about ourselves and would love to change but I for sure definitely don’t bang on about it every day and insult myself over it.

She will pass it off as though she’s joking about it or something but she’s genuinely not because it’s EVERY video some videos it’s the whole way through the video too constant droaning on about how she’s so unhappy with the way she looks / what she’s been eating etc it’s really unhealthy

I know a lot aren’t fans of Abbie on here and I know that it’s easy for other people to say you look fine cos they don’t see you how YOU see you BUT - she is a pretty girl, she has lovely thick long hair, she has good skin, she’s tall with long legs, she has lots of nice clothes, she lives in a lovely house, has 2 lovely dogs, she has a great job that many could only dream of just posting content for money all the time… She really should start appreciating and being more grateful for what she has rather than what she doesn’t have eg. A flat stomach and no double chin as she always says. She looks absolutely fine to me and she is far from fat so I wish she would just shut the duck up about it ALL the time because it’s genuinely frustrating

Couldn't agree more 👏 👏👏

Reactions: 2
I think she comes across like she’s just about holding it together. She needs some time out away from social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her life looks so lonely for someone who’s in a relationship

Love how she addressed the fact that her reading and writing is awful. Basically she struggles with English 😂. Clearly reads here

Reactions: 9
She’s too draining on me now. I’ve had an ED and ongoing body dysmorphia so I do genuinely get what it’s like to not be happy with yourself, but insinuating a size 10 such as herself is a ‘fat bastard’ is slagging off half her following😂

Reactions: 8
She’s too draining on me now. I’ve had an ED and ongoing body dysmorphia so I do genuinely get what it’s like to not be happy with yourself, but insinuating a size 10 such as herself is a ‘fat bastard’ is slagging off half her following😂
I think it's quite damaging to other watching her especially young impressionable girls going on about her weight ect.

I find her draining too now.

Reactions: 6
I don’t get the recent vlog. She doesn’t actually film anything she does we just get random sections of her driving. I know it’s not illegal filming and driving but it should be as it’s distracting

also when she was showing off the Nespresso she said she’s changed to oat milk as it’s less calories. She’s an idiot- there is zero difference and filling young girls head full of shite like that is damaging. I think the issue was the Indian she had the night before.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.