Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but posting your dogs the way she does every single day is the equivalent of mums on facebook constantly posting their kids.. surely no one cares?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but posting your dogs the way she does every single day is the equivalent of mums on facebook constantly posting their kids.. surely no one cares?
omg I know! Also in the past when she posts that her dogs have “the shits” like I’m actually embarrassed for you no one cares

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Part of the reason I had to unfollow her was the dogs. Watch her stories and she spends the first 5 talking to them. Boring.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone think the dogs prefer Lee in her?in the latest vlog there so happy to see him n run after him n ignore her.?🤔

Her content is sooo boring never showed any Edinburgh content or anything especially with it being near Christmas time.

There’s something about her overly blown up mouth that is soooooo gross like she looks dirty and her lips almost get stuck together when she talks?! I can’t bear to watch her cos she’s so gross and her personality is so bland, shallow and ugly

Reactions: 5
Can see she has kept the tags on the leopard dress on her grid 😩 the photo showing the back. What’s to bet she has worn it all night and sent it back. Yuk.

Reactions: 7
She is honestly so boring now! Content is absolutely rubbish! Like she sits infront of a camera talking about what she’s gonna do instead of actually doing stuff or talking to they stupid dogs! She’s literally scraping the barrel trying to get YouTube to work! Using the likes of jade so she can get more views or her content is a bit better. Also is she delusional she’s literally sitting with sushi and noodles and chips and curry sauce but says she’s eating good 🤣🤣 and that eating on camera is absolutely sickening to watch

Reactions: 6
Agreed and all this random baking of stuff she sees on tik tok it’s just such boring content and then she admits she doesn’t eat half of it anyways like such a waste

I defos don’t believe she doesn’t eat it all 🤣🤣 she’s constantly eating and I think she just lies that she’s been good ect! Same with all the money she’s wasting on personal trainer and there’s been no before and after pics and no changes to her body. Because all she does is eat constant

Reactions: 8
Can see she has kept the tags on the leopard dress on her grid 😩 the photo showing the back. What’s to bet she has worn it all night and sent it back. Yuk.
I thought that too u can se it 🤣🙈
Mad skank

I defos don’t believe she doesn’t eat it all 🤣🤣 she’s constantly eating and I think she just lies that she’s been good ect! Same with all the money she’s wasting on personal trainer and there’s been no before and after pics and no changes to her body. Because all she does is eat constant
Aye she likes her grub.nothing wrong with that but she makes out she's Gordon Ramsey getting stressed over a roast dinner.

Totties,meat n a bit of veg hen calm doon

Does anyone else think she always sounds really breathless in her videos too 🤔

Reactions: 1
Did those two tits really not go glamping as it was dark and she didn’t want to leave her car and walk. She’s left this planet I swear

and a blog you actually have to film what do not just talk about it. She literally is so tit at her job. You need to show places and put some descriptions in the info

Reactions: 2
Her vlogs are beyond boring... how many times does she say the word "guys". Also it drives me crazy when she faffs about with lighting/camera angles so takes about 5 minutes to even get started on what she was going to do.. shouldn't she do that first then edit it out?!

Reactions: 5
On the stories today going on about she’s too many clothes and wants to give them away. Like hen the charity shop like everyone else. Then the last story showing off her new gifted trainers 👍🏻

Hmm dunno but hope she’s not pregnant having just had her boobs done they will get ruined even more already 😭😂

I was literally typing, a fellow tattler Shannon someone i believe,has prev mentioned the severe otT defensive reply to a comment on insta,well I say reply. It was more a Statement plight for complimentary or shocked/anger from the 18 followers of her insta,who provide engagement for her , I guess the silence from the other followers who are not bots or paid for follower's, aren't helpful for the ego. Anyways I then realised it was indeed your original post lol! She has coil in, I believe she said that,mind you who knows these days,she doesn't know herself or if coming or going clearly, especially when she's trying so hard to not be dull boring or depressing,but when you are faking cheerful persona it's blatantly obvious a

She looks great just now, honestly thought she looked so healthy. Doubt she’s preggy as she’s been out on loads of nights out has she not?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.