Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
the most annoying thing Abbey does is that fake stop taking photos of me pose with her hand out towards the camera …. That only works once and considering you have went somewhere to specifically get photographs taken makes her come accross so false and fake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Can't Believe I Fell For

I know the value of presents isn't what Christmas is all about but Abbie said in today's Vlogmas that she planned on getting her parents an overnight at the Blythswood but she can't afford that now so she got them an air fryer instead? Right after her showing us at least £200 worth of pyjamas/underwear/clothes she bought for herself that same day?

And sitting in the taxi in London she talked in front of her mum about how she spent £980 on trainers for Lee's Xmas.. surely she realises how f*cked that is?! She even said herself her parents help her out so much with photos, dog sitting etc

• Heart

tippingpoint

VIP Member
At this point I just want everyone to feel nice in this dreary Sunday. Cuddle up with some snacks and enjoy your tits whether new or old, big or small.

• Haha

Caitlin44

Chatty Member
The only time lees bothered to comment on her pictures...absolute cringe of a boy

imagine getting your tits done coz it’s what your boyfriend wanted

• Haha

BR006

Wow I canny believe she is only 28 😱😱😱 ffs she’s had a hard paper round I thought she was late 40s 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha

alk91

Honestly used to really like Abbie - now she’s completely unlikeable and unrelatable. She seems to be caught out telling lies. Lying about her car and not paying tax to then being skint.
Doing hauls that are a pile of shite, constantly going on about her weigh she’s very unhappy and u can see it with the way she speaks to her bf it’s vile. Think the best thing for her is to give it up! Also feel she’s so irritating referring to people as wee Megan as wee molly as if they are kids and she’s better than them. Can also see she’s w bit lost with molly seeming to be thriving and really taking off doing events for charity and she’s doing the same shit she must realise that she’s not influencing anyone talking about blazers ect. also if I have to listen to that hi guys how are we all and a full 10 minute conversation describing a tracksuit from boohoo 😭😭 she’s hard to watch honestly think she should take some time off and find out what she wants In life she’s jumping from one extreme to the other whether it be the boobs or now spending thousands on stuff that clearly are t making her happy

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Caitlin44

Chatty Member
All those lassies she’s hanging around look like the type to shag your boyfriend behind your back then tell you you’re paranoid

• Haha

Caitlin44

Chatty Member
As a big boobed girl (30 F) it really isn’t the best if you want to feel skinnier. Clothes don’t fit properly and it’s easy to feel “fat” when you need to go up sizes to fit your chest. I’m all for surgery but just feel disappointed she hasn’t mentioned it as she seemed to open on her channel. And to get them during a pandemic is a bit of a joke. I know people waiting for breast cancer surgery and they were using the private clinics before, not to mention it’s usually nhs surgeons doing it

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
It’s actually sickening! She’s turning into Kate Hayes 2
Yep 🙄 she’s already posted about the overwhelming amount of messages of support she’s had she’s defo doing a Kate Hayes special and trying to pull the troll bullying card to gain more followers from sympathy 😭😂. Absolute clown 🤡. Fact is they will come here and read everything she’s said was lies. Welcome newbies 🙂

I think Abbie is beautiful and I do think she is really likeable ❤ But she looks so unhappy in her posts / stories the last few days . That Alexandria comes across a bully . Abbie should do herself favour and get away from this new group of wannabes/ bitches

Ashbash9915

Look at the before and after pics..I bet she will do a YouTube reveal..how could she not address it when it’s so bloody obvious? I’m all for women feeling good about their bodies and have nothing against surgery, it’s a personal choice but I honestly think she looked great before. It’s a shame if she feels insecure 😟
Wow I'm really shocked by this .. her YouTube video she's literally slating Lee for liking plastic girls " aye cause they're your type" and she's away getting her boobs done. Insecurity written all over it

• Angry

Busybee

Too funny she’s given her phone to the barmaid to video her and Lee dancing together. Quick Lee give me a wee cuddle so people stop saying we’ve split up!

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
It's getting pathetic all these people annoyed at their dead tattle threads. The most liked comment is saying how boring and attention seeking it is when pretty and slim girls moan about being fat and ugly🙄

So evil and the lowest of the low 😆

There’s nothing more boring and attention seeking than a pretty and slim girl that moans about how fat and ugly they are. 🥱 It’s even more boring and fake when they then take pics and post pics knowing they look good. 😷 narcissistic behaviour at its worst.

• Haha

Scotland123

I’m so jealous. It’s not illegal to travel. Can’t wait to book to get away with my pals this summer. Even if it does mean I need to quarantine on my return. Life is for living!!
Especially since I’ve been vaccinated woohoooo ☀

• Haha
Sorry when your job is to ‘influence’ with an audience of mainly young girls I 10000000% think you have a responsibility to be honest that that’s not the way u look naturally. ‘Be real’ as Abbie would say

Last edited:
  • Heart

Helpmeout

It's getting pathetic all these people annoyed at their dead tattle threads. The most liked comment is saying how boring and attention seeking it is when pretty and slim girls moan about being fat and ugly🙄

So evil and the lowest of the low 😆
Also does anyone find it funny that as soon as someone gets a thread about them they know about it straight away? Seems like they’re googling their own names everyday or they’re just on here reading already!

• Haha

sparkle2208

I just can’t take her collection seriously when she’s out modelling it on the streets of Costa del Glasgow 😙And the fact it’s a sportswear collection and she’s wearing the stuff with a pair of Balenciaga trainers..fs pal buy a pair of cheap Nikes!!!

• Haha