Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
Wow wow wow WAIT. I literally LOVE Abbie just been watching her London vlog and thought I wonder if anyone’s ever made a thread on her cos she’s quite likeable (in my eyes as I love her) but I’m SHOOK to find out she’s had her boobs done because she seems to be so open and real on her channel but she’s literally said nothing ?? Yet is posting pics of her new boobs on insta again without even saying anything I mean she’s within her right to keep quiet but I’m just really shocked cos she’s always seemed so open!
Also it is really draining to watch sometimes when she’s constantly digging at herself and insulting herself I’ve genuinely NEVER come across someone THIS insecure about theirself - and it’s actually really sad because she really is stunning and such a nice girl. But sometimes I just have to click off her videos because she really drains me constantly pointing out things she dislikes about herself it’s not fun to watch ALL the time.
She also mentioned in a vlog a while back that she was eating 1100 calories (as per her PT) which is so fucking low no wonder she struggles to lose weight and keep it off (not that she needs to I’m going off what she says) it’s because she’s clearly underrating - especially considering the amount of exercise she does she seems to be at PT’s a good few times per week! I think she needs a new PT 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tbf, the most insecure people I know constantly post pics of themselves but the most secure and happy people I know rarely take a selfie.
Sorry just don’t buy it at all

She’s on one on her story this morning about her thread! Another bringing more attention here 😆
Howling ‘someone messaged her saying they were on tattle’ aka you’ve been on here no one fucking messaged u weapon

Sorry it’s actually ridiculous saying scum of the earth bla bla. This is a total different site to insta so unless you actually come looking you would be none the wiser? If people are DMing abuse or commenting shit yeah that’s different but this isn’t any different from girls slaughtering u in a group chat doll🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
so a random neighbour joins tattle just to tell us they are still together? Seems legit 🤣🤣

liked by Scotland 123-only takes a quick look to realise it’s someone in Abbie/Clara/Aquarius camp. Try harder ladies 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Lee has been in her story more the last few days then the whole year so far. After she said she was making a conscious effort to keep him separate.

She talks absolute nonsense. She hates her body, especially her stomach yet always has that area on show. If you didn’t like it you wouldn’t be wearing a cropped blazer. It’s not relatable it’s irritating. Stop lying.

Lee must be fed up listening to her bang on, I know am!!

Nixsnax

The work wear haul was bonkers! If I showed up at work in those brown pleather trousers I’d get marched back out the front door with my p45…..not cause work wouldn’t allow it but for being a crackpot fashion victim!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Nixsnax

I hate the whole troops/mate chat coming from girls it’s so ladette circa 2000! Absolute cringe the way these girls talk!

katkid

Sugar plump fairy!! 🤣🤣🤣 so true!!

And for people getting offended about weight comments….this is TATTLE! Get with the program!! 🤣🤣🤣 She has put weight on so obviously we’re going to talk about it! Sorry not sorry! 🤭
so tattle is a place you come to comment on if you think people look plump or fat?? wow ok

if you think abbie looks plump then that says a lot about what you think looks overweight because she’s far from it lol

im sure you’re stunning though x

• Haha

scottishk

Is it just me that sees an AD such as look fantastic on stories with 20 more stories to watch and just flicks to next person. totally puts me off watching through even if there might be other content after

Pambo

Their relationship is painful to watch. She has that 'look' I've seen in other women, trying to play off their man's shitty behaviour as funny, when she's probably genuinely hurt, and he doesn't give a shit.

Lee has that ridiculous ned 'swagger', which I'm sure he reckons makes him look hard, but only back on the school playground. His stick thin legs in his skinny jeans and outsize puffer jackets only drawing attention to his less than impressive physique. Boy's a prick.

hellobanteryears

Nah I can’t deal with Abbie promoting Pro-Voke silver shampoo, any hair dresser would not advise people to use this as it is so drying to the hair, I don’t buy for 1 minute that she uses that on her hair. So fake.

Ashbash9915

I'm sorry if I offend anyone here but what is the big deal with Evoques I don't get it 😂 they're the bottom of the pile land rover and a heap of shit, they're also cheap as on a PCP deal. They look like Barbies first jeep. I certainly wouldn't think anyone driving one of these was " wealthy".

• Haha
  • Angry

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
Just watching the livingstone vlog now I did watch the other day but I just had it on in the background so didn’t pay much attention.

It really worries me how insecure she is 24/7 365 it’s not normal - she’s always always complaining about her hair, her skin, her outfits, her weight, her life, her food, she’s just complaining 24/7 about things it’s clear to see this girl is FAR from happy or content with her life and it’s actually quite sad because she has a lot to be grateful for and a lot to be happy about. She has a beautiful home, healthy family, gorgeous dogs, an amazing job which is most people’s dream, a nice car, a good social life, a lot of friends etc. All she ever seems to think about is appearances - constantly digging herself out and pointing things out that she doesn’t like about herself. I’ve honestly never known anything like it and I 10000% think it’s down to her relationship that sprouts these 100’s of insecurities

• Sad
Copying Molly McFarlane again with the creation of this wardrobe space in the YouTube "Room"! Maybe more room now thrown Lee out twice in the last 30 days !! Psssst- honestly Abbie he's not the one .he's not it.
But then again neither are you ,the reality of the mask slipping has shocked me ,more and more lately - the dogs!! 😭 A named necklace doesn't suffice .

It's just sad!! The poor treatment of the dogs. shouting at Coco cause "she's doing her nut in the now " oh sorry , the two full days and a half day of "daycare" of the two dogs no enough no?? Get a grip. Can cope we the disgusting no cleaning air fryer, no taking sticker prices off the coffee pod jar prior to use (purchased amid chaos of covid yet takes home and uses without so much as a rinse never mind wash!) Or the odd way the fruit or veg comes from the fridge and never ever washed 🤮🤢 even if it's m+s you need to wash it FFS! That is one thing to set aside . The treatment of her mother, the dogs, it's very telling...

“This isn’t about weight loss or being skinny” yet all she does in EVERRYYYYY video is call her self a fat bastard, moan about her weight, say she’s got a massive double chin, tell us all she’s put weight on etc etc so what is it? Is it about weight and being skinny or is it about being a “healthy fit queen” this girl honestly her videos are so triggering when she’s always going on about weight and calories all the time she really does need to calm down with it all
Girl couldn't have said it better! Clearly reading here with the new titles giving her vlogs the name of week in the Blyth... Predictable . Yet NO change its almost defiance when she says had so much positive feedback etc etc . If that's the case why your analytics showing your shit is dying a death slowly . Constant loss of engagement ,low retention of those that do. It's ok. We get it. The entirity of your life is B/S. So ya wanna continue with the "healthy" chitchat.you do you, but don't bring your followers into it. Saying they commend you for it ?! Ok. On where insta? Near 300k followers yet average of 2.8k likes. I thinks someone has been buying the followers. The numbers don't add up. Lol.
New title threa guys??

Abbie blyth- Day in the life of never being a wife , nor any grasp on what is real - Life.

Abbie- Her LoveLife is in the bin- more often than the mention of the double chin

Think you win Aliyahhh your one has to win 👏☀🤞🏽🥂whos making a new thread? Iv zilcho idea 🤭 but I can't wait ,have a feeling , plenty coming to tattle over

Last edited:
  • Haha

LT2201

VIP Member
She done my makeup years ago when she worked in Onyx and it was horrid!
Same, she wasn't that nice either. Ignored me the entire time and just spoke to the other makeup artists. I asked her what she thought of a palette she had sitting out that I was thinking of buying and she looked at me like I had asked her to clean shit off my shoe. Glad it was being paid for by someone else because the makeup wasn't worth it.

Caitlin44

Chatty Member
All the designer bragging is disgusting tbh. Tries to make out like she’s skint but basically dropped near 5k this month on shite. I’d suggest that if she wants to thank her mum and dad so much she could get them a new boiler since they’re always without heating…instead of designer shoes they don’t need

• Heart

BR006

I used to really really like her, thought she was really genuine but this has put me right off her now! also wish she never got her lips done again she was perfect the way she was! They now seem too big. It’s sad if she’s feeling really insecure that she’s getting all this work done when I genuinely thought she was a really pretty girl with a great figure.
I agree with the clones I was cringing that night she was out with Kirsten & Amy! Abbie surly isn’t that desperate for pals that she’s hanging out with they two! Scrapping the barrel there.

Reactions: 11

Kelly72

Applause Applause our Abbie isn’t in the house grieving she’s out with her pals having a hoot with her cheating boyfriend who she catches 24/7 messing her about and persistently try’s to make the failed relationship work. Abbie we no you’re viewing 👋 no one is sad pathetic we think you are why? Taking back your cheating boyfriend who doesn’t give a Toss about you. Stop the fat chat also or...... stop wearing the crop tops 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Sly bitch! Making out she is so upset when I’m fact she’s out again! Absolute horror of a girl😡

Reactions: 11