Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she came across like a right witch in her latest vlog with Jade, I didn't really watch it was just background noise really but every time I looked up it seemed she was giving a filthy look to anyone that walked by. And also banging on about people saying aww im too posh or I sound like a ned. Pick a personality and stick with it then!! Shes all butter wouldn't melt in her insta ads but pushing this haw haw here we go fs fs act in some of her videos just comes across so disingenuous

Reactions: 10
A workwear haul?
How many hauls is she actually going to do I feel like she does them ALL the time and they are a bit boring now like it’s really predictable it’s always mom jeans, blazers, crop tops, converse, a shoulder bag and jewellery. I don’t know what much more she can haul? 😂

Reactions: 6
I don’t think I can watch these anymore, she’s just too painfully thick.

Thought she was alright at first, kind of liked her. But rapidly gone off her vlogs.

• Heart
The work wear haul was bonkers! If I showed up at work in those brown pleather trousers I’d get marched back out the front door with my p45…..not cause work wouldn’t allow it but for being a crackpot fashion victim!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
the most annoying thing Abbey does is that fake stop taking photos of me pose with her hand out towards the camera …. That only works once and considering you have went somewhere to specifically get photographs taken makes her come accross so false and fake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
the most annoying thing Abbey does is that fake stop taking photos of me pose with her hand out towards the camera …. That only works once and considering you have went somewhere to specifically get photographs taken makes her come accross so false and fake
I swear they much teach this in influencer school cause they all do it and it does my head in

Please someone tell me she never went out in a pair of sheer leggings, g string and a blazer that didn’t cover her arse 😂

Reactions: 7
Her boobs at the start of that video look so saggy!! I’d be asking for a refund 🤣🤣
It would help if she wore a bra which clearly she doesn't...she never wore a bra before the surgery either complained they were saggy
gets an 'uplift' 🤔 and still doesn't wear a bra?
I don't get the point in that waste of money

Reactions: 5
I think I’m finally done with her 😂 Can’t even stand to hate follow now she’s too much. Those pictures in the parking lot with her Balenciaga jacket that looks like a bouncer’s anorak - but guys she’s just skint like us 😂 cheerio you absolute walloper.

Reactions: 8
I think I’m finally done with her 😂 Can’t even stand to hate follow now she’s too much. Those pictures in the parking lot with her Balenciaga jacket that looks like a bouncer’s anorak - but guys she’s just skint like us 😂 cheerio you absolute walloper.
All for shoe.. it'll be off Ali express like her North Face Gucci.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yeah it’s 100% fake she even tagged and share the site she when she got it as I considered buying it for brand obsessed niece, obviously once she has done her obligation #AD she’s hopping everybody’s forgot that it’s a cream cake and no longer declaring it as such

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.