Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goldfishbowl

She couldn’t get up for a walk on her own for THREE days on K’gari -which she still refers to as Fraser Island- and describes symptoms a panic attack. But she manages to cure the anxiety with a 30 min run. (She posted a link to her broadcast channel and talks about it on there)
If your own mental state is that fragile that not being able to walk of on your own is enough to trigger an episode then you’re in no position to be giving mental health advice.
Someone needs to stop this girl before someone listens to her instead of seeking professional help and ends up seriously hurt or worse.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

monkeycat

“When you don’t drink anymore and the girls take you to a spa”
What the fuck is the correlation between the two???
I was thinking this too, they are two completely unrelated things? It’s becoming ridiculous how obsessed she is with the fact that she doesn’t drink

• Haha

goldfishbowl

Back with an “ask me anything” this morning. Now taking bets on how many sneaky plugs she manages to get in there.
E-book 2/1
Travel the east coast with me 3/1
Oxygen advantage/breath work/Wim Hoff 7/2
ANZUK teaching/nursing event EVS F
Kilimanjaro JF

• Haha

blondey91

I never realised it said ‘irish& oz citizen’ on her bio🙈 so cringey🙈 I am too, should I put it on my bio🤣🤣does she realise how many people are haha

• Haha

lyncat87

These people coming online stating their page is a platform to improve others mental health when really it’s just to make money, and then don’t like when they’re called out on their shit. There’s no accountability and Carol is not a person who should delve out mental health advice when she’s so desperate for validation.

everything she does is for the gram and for us to look how great she is etc, anyone with a bit of cop on will see how pathetic it all is. She’s one of the most insecure people I see on Instagram but trying to project otherwise.

TattelDoDonkey

DANIEL! 📣 DANIEL! 📣 Notice ME! 📣📣
It's me Caroline! From Australia, sorry Ireland.......soon to be Australia again!

Absolute beg! You'd understand her getting on like that if she was drunk and wanted to do a dirty delete the next day, but did you know she doesn't drink, was completely sober and was just being a desperate hun 🙈

• Haha

goldfishbowl

She’s going to trial Acetazolamide- the altitude sickness tablet.
How?
Where?
The summit of Slieve Donard isn’t even considered high enough.

it astounds me how incredibly dense this girl is

• Haha

goldfishbowl

A blow in 😬 tickets for an all ireland should be given to people who attend all the matches and support their team 👏
Jersey chaser. Football will be her latest “thing” so impress some lad or try to get with a county baller. Ever notice how she hardly ever mentions UFC anymore but in oz she was a MASSIVE fan. Such a pick me girl

TattelDoDonkey

What an absolute c u next tuesday. Me me me with this one. I will be climbing Kilimanjaro with a group of MY followers 🤦🏼‍♀️ How patronising, I'd be livid if I was part of the group going to be referred to as a follower of Caroline. Absolute god complex 🖕🏼
The people in the group should be credited in their own right, some experienced hikers and I bet they'll blow little miss hair extensions doing it for the gram, out of the park getting up that mountain. I say this as a friend of someone in the hiking group. Caroline has been lazy, entitled and a nightmare to deal with throughout. She is coming across as the pied piper with her minions behind her going in this mountain. Fuck off 😡

Attachments

LMC

Anyone think it was an absolute flop otherwise she would have been flat out posting pics and boasting of the launch success

TattelDoDonkey

Fs Caroline, take a day off! Wtf was that strut all about 🤦🏼‍♀️
Shes so far removed from her teaching days at this point, full time "content creator" 😂😂 Even at her neices christening, if I was family I'd be mortified.....I'm sure they must all talk about her!

angel911

VIP Member
If ever there was a girl with serious self esteem issues it’s her.

It doesn’t matter if you sit in freezing water or hike up mountains - what’s in your head goes with you everywhere - whatever trauma she has in her life she’d be better dealing with it with a professional instead of all this quackery here and purporting to ‘care’ for others when in actual fact SHE is the one who needs help.

Saying the trolls won’t get the better of her just means that they already have 🤷‍♀️

Passive aggressive nonsense - which just feeds her vanity and feelings of low self worth.

If I was her family I’d be very worried and asking her to just calm down and look inwards for a while 😬

• Heart

Irishdd1

She must read here cause she’s really stopped posting about her daily check in that she’s not drinking. But have to give it to her, it’s a talent to fit an AF link or discount code in to every single story she puts up

• Haha

Newsreader

Why does she need to go to the pub at 10am to watch this? Why can’t she just watch it at home like a normal person who doesn’t drink. Wouldn’t want her getting to overwhelmed and chest tightening pains again 🤔
Needs the instagram content "having the craic" with shots of her waving her non alcoholic drink around for the camera😆

• Haha

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
God this girl is unbearable. I moved to a diff country to be with my partner and I miss my family terribly but I just get on with it.
It’s so clear she’s just taking a career break (very normal thing to do btw) to be in Ireland to spend time with her family and new niece. Placing my bets she will be back in Sydney next year. She’s got home to find an irish man and they’ll be out to australia next year and you can’t convince me otherwise lol

Totallygobsmacked

Oh did she live in Australia? I didn't know 🤣
That would be an obvious one

my other thoughts:
Something to do with teaching… tutoring/grinds etc.
Something beauty related - given she couldn’t go out for a night in AUSTRALIA without taking about 2 days to get ready, facial, spray tan, professional hair and makeup done 🙄

• Haha

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
Oh God. The footage of her dropping to the ground with her head in her hands after making sure she set her phone up on a tripod to record herself first. I just can’t. I would be fuming if she was using my departed family members name in one of these stories/reels for attention. It’s honestly undoing any good she did in the first place
Omg I know I was thinking the same, everything is so peformafive and over the top and she makes sure she’s set the camera up first it’s so cringe. I hope she got permission to mention all those names?
I know they fell out but she’s no better than sinead heg, she used to put stories up all the time about this guy who passed away from her home town. Apparently the family ordered her not to post about him anymore and I don’t think she has since

• Wow

TattelDoDonkey

I don't see anything wrong with her figure, but the hair and make up for the races did nothing for her, aged her 10 years!
And her caption.....This part of my life is called happiness! 😂 Caroline this part of your life seems to be your mid life crisis, your identity is all over the show, we're all watching, girl I hope you find a good therapist!!