Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irishnosebag

VIP Member
Her hair looks great one day & awful the next - it’s just too white/yellow blonde for her skin tone, no natural tones in it
I’m sure I’ve said this before but her hair reminds me of those cheap Barbie dolls hair. I can just imagine the texture to be the same 🤢

Reactions: 7

Lovely_rita

Caroline sure as hell posts like someone in recovery, yet she always denies it. Pure clickbait, or she just won't admit she has a problem.

I always found her a bit cringe, but harmless. Now I think she is a pain in the arse.

Lovely_rita

Caroline comes across as a bit of a 'know it all'. Like when she said getting waxed was more painful than childbirth, when she has never given birth. Or when she confidently said her eggs are fine because her mum and sister's eggs are.

Getting a bit sick of the whole "boo hoo, I'm in my thirties and single and childless, when I wanted to have a family by now. But I am TOTALLY fine. And HAPPY. So so HAPPY" Yawn. We get it. We know. I couldn't be friends with her. She would drive me up the wall.

backintheday123

Chatty Member
Ah Jesus seriously how do those two friends put up with her at all. WE GET IT YOU DON’T DRINK!!!! Like why is it practically in every story. She must miss it like a bloody limb to be going on about it so much.

irishnosebag

VIP Member
I will never understand why she keeps putting information that you can easily find on Google in a book. ‘Australia tips’ literally google it. How to wake up in the morning? Fucking google it 🤯

backintheday123

Chatty Member
Why does she have to constantly shove the giving up alcohol thing down everyone’s throat? We get it you gave it up so what? She talks a bit too much about it that it makes me think she did have issues with it - no shade if she did but just get on with it. she seems to really need validation for literally everything she does.

goldfishbowl

Remember the big social hiatus? It started the same day her sis announced her pregnancy. Now the baby is turning one tomorrow and Caroline has planned to launch her new eBook the same day.
Is she really competing with her infant niece for attention?! 🤔

Havinganose12356

Wonder does she have a real problem with alcohol? I haven’t drank since Christmas but am not thinking everyday how many days/months it’s been

Totallygobsmacked

That latest reel is one of the worst things I have ever seen. My eyes 🫣 I'm all for body positivity but she has enough confidence for every woman in Ireland.
She harps on about being happy sober and not wanting a man but her Instagram tells a very different story
I'm just so embarrassed for her now. I don't get why these two "friends" are indulging her with this crap too!

Reactions: 6

irishnosebag

VIP Member
The hard work is:
- wearing that breathing contraption indoors and on a walk.
- being alcohol free.
- wearing that strip thing on her face at night.
- being surrounded by family.
- ice baths.
- juggling this with travelling all over helping nurses and teacher get to Oz.
- surviving not being in Oz.
- surviving being single.
- anything else...?
Don’t forget getting up at 5am but not going on her phone till 9am

• Haha

dontcome@me

VIP Member
The fact that she purchased those uggs just because Molly Mae has them is pitiful. She’s like 10 years her senior. Embarrassing

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
Can’t bear this one.
Says ‘buy my guide on Australia is has information you won’t find online’ - then says it’s full of hyperlinks so obviously it is information found online!!
Then ‘I organise sun rise events world wide’. There’s 4 events in different locations.
The notions of this plain Jane

TattelDoDonkey

I'm so glad to read I wasn't the only one watching thinking 'no one thinks you're living your best life'!
Caroline this IS your mid life crisis we're all watching, and I'm saying that as someone who enjoyed your page the first 18months or so. It is painful to watch now, you're coming across deeply unhappy seeking acceptance and validation online. You're all over the place with content, you've turned into an instahun, completely no sense of identity or direction in life. Girl get offline or get a good therapist!!! So glad I'm not a friend, family member or romantic partner because you seem like a complete melt right now!

dontcome@me

VIP Member
To be honest as much as I’m no fan of Gem Ken and Sinead Heg and the other Irish “influencers” in Sydney, you can totally see why they didn’t want to be friends with Caroline, she’s a total square 🤣🙈

• Haha

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
She is such a liar. I swear not long ago she was smashing the red bulls and someone called her out on it. Now it’s ‘I hate energy drinks’ god it’s bullshit with her.
Also she’s in Ibiza looking for a man and you can’t convince me otherwise.
Or bet she’ll meet someone in australia and move back lmao

Attachments

goldfishbowl

See she didn’t answer about Botox- she does get it.

And another vid about the OG ex Michael. They finished like 4 or 5 years ago. And she was with James since then too… Girl just can’t seem to let things go

LMC

Remember the big social hiatus? It started the same day her sis announced her pregnancy. Now the baby is turning one tomorrow and Caroline has planned to launch her new eBook the same day.
Is she really competing with her infant niece for attention?! 🤔
I know a family friend of her family and they told me that she had a complete melt down when her sister told the family she was pregnant because Caroline being older thought it should have been her first so I don't find launching this "book" on this date surprising at all. I think it's so Caroline can feel successful. Didn't she also do something on the child's christening? Had her cousin walking in front of her videoing her in a mint green outfit?

Last edited: