Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaryJones1

Loving the photo with her "very experienced " tutors, neither of which look a day over 25! How experienced can they be? 🫣🤣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

natalielisa

Is she recording in secret? Why is she whispering?!

Remember a couple of weeks ago Australia had a vote to include aboriginals in their constitution and the No votes won and she wrote something like “days like this I’m sad to be an Australian”
Citizenship isn’t the same as nationality hun 🤦🏻‍♀️
I was so heartbroken that day for our First Nations people, and then seeing what she wrote made me so angry. Posting tokenistic photos trying to prove she’s an ally. Totally piggy backing off the result of the referendum to get attention…eff off.

goldfishbowl

Only a few days ago she was up late stressing about putting the finishing touches to the ebook. Surely it needs more than a few days ahead of a launch. Or are ebooks just PDF? Anyway, why launch at the same time as a big family event if she was up to the wire finishing it only a few days ago?!
Yes, a bit strange she announces a date to release the eBook before she even has it finished. Seems like a bit of a scramble to get it done then charging £20 for 62 pages of pure waffle..

• Wow

irishnosebag

VIP Member
Hey guys did any of you know that Caroline moved to Australia 7 years ago?????????

Christ you would think she was the only one 😅

• Haha

Lollipops23

VIP Member
Jesus wept, she’s “acting” for reels now showing how she “used” to look after nights out.
She’s obsessed with sobriety. I have family who are recovering alcoholics who don’t go on about it like she does.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lollipops23

VIP Member
I’d say she has a complex about being single at 32- a lot of places in the north would see that as being left on the shelf.
Obviously that’s ridiculous, she’s young, educated and quite pretty. The world could be her oyster if she wanted it to be.

dontcome@me

VIP Member
She’s a very cringey person on the regular but that “biography” written about herself in the third person is up there with one of the most embarrassing things I’ve seen her put out tbh 🙈 she’s just an absolute loser.

• Haha
Her hair extensions are wild!! She needs some oil through them or something, I’ve never seen such badly maintained extensions in my life, they look like cheap clip ins

goldfishbowl

Caroline can confirm getting her lip threaded is worse than childbirth.
Strange considering she’s never experienced that pain. Very belittling to those that actually have gone through it

backintheday123

Chatty Member
This girl seriously thinks she is as famous as Kim k.
She talks on her podcast about how when she decided to give up drinking she had a hens party to go to so she called /emailed the company where it was and announced she wasn’t drinking so could they make sure she doesn’t get given any alcohol and to do it discreetly. I couldn’t stop laughing. Like the venue would give a flying fuck if one of their patrons wasn’t drinking. Just get a zero beer and shut the fuck up
Surely this is what someone would do if they were going sober because of alcoholism. Not just someone who’s giving up drink? No shade whatsoever to alcoholics and going sober whatsoever but I feel that’s what she is - an alcoholic. She definitely goes on about it like she is. Either that or maybe she’s in denial I don’t know.

Shanto

What a dope, she's probably convinced she will meet a rich man in first class and thinks this flex will impress her followers...

Tbh I just peeped at flight prices and 1st class one way to OZ is about 6k. Which is absolutely massive money, but less than I thought it was gonna be.

irishnosebag

VIP Member
OMG what is actually wrong with her. She is absolutely insufferable with the whole "I don't drink anymore". Guess what, I haven't drank in about 6 years. Do I feel the need to bang on about it 24/7, absolutely not. It's not even a conversation, why would I ever talk about it to anyone. Does she think she is superior to everyone else now because she doesn't drink? Absolute DOSE. So unrelateable. It's all "me me me". Look at how much better I am than you because I don't drink. And I get up at 5am, i am so much more productive than you. And I only fly business class to Australia because I'm not a peasant like you. Oh and I'm a dual citizen, you only have citizenship of one country, poor you. I'm climbing Kilimanjaro, when did you last climb a mountain? You're not as superior as me.

Why can't she just live her life without bragging about everything. It is such an unattractive quality in a person.

Any wonder she's single. Who could listen to her the way she carries on.
Hahahaha I feel like you took this all from my brain! I cannot stand her 😂😂😂

• Haha

goldfishbowl

She’s away on that hen to Ibiza. There’s 6 of them going. The Bride, 5 Bridesmaids and Caroline her sister is one of the bridesmaids. I have so much second hand embarrassment for her jumping on that brides hen and making it about her alcohol free “journey”

• Haha