Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HL12

Went through her Instagram there and can't see no pictures with him...feel for the poor girl if they are finished

cycleon

VIP Member
😂😂😂 OMG her 'Big News' is that she is now an ambassador for BPerfect! Is there a NI influencer who isn't shilling BPerfect on the gram! Caroline you've went from a teacher to a full blown insta hun!! Oh the shame 🤦🏼‍♀️ You're no role model to those young girls anymore!!
I'd know bperfect for tan more than makeup and she's a ba for bellamianta.. the makeup was shocking.. that's shit news

Newsreader

If anyone is after a giggle please go an listen to her podcast with Kirk norcross😭 she couldn’t make it any clearer she wants him at one point during the podcast she literally says to him about his type of girl and he says something like he’s searching for a girl that will fix him and she says ‘she’s looking right at you’ ITS SO CRINGE and he clearly sees her as a mate omg I have second hand embarrasment
Listened to it had to google who he was to begin with, then realised who he was. How is he an inspiration at all.

irishnosebag

VIP Member
Ok it’s easy for me to say, as I’m a lazy cow at the best of times.
But my understanding is that Kilimanjaro is basically a steep walk, rather than scaling a mountain side…?
Ahh I’d say it’s hard enough now. Probably more mentally and tiring than anything. I had a look and it says you mostly do about 4-6 hours per day but the final part is 12-16 hours non stop 😅

irishnosebag

VIP Member
Used to listen to her podcast and really enjoy it, then she kinda got a big following and now I’m not keen on her.
She’s all over the place one minute it’s ‘do it get on the plane to australia I’m so lucky’ and then the next it’s ‘I miss Ireland I’m so torn and heartbroken’.
The last straw for me was when she posted about this social media break due to trolls but made sure to plug her podcast and then posts started to appear ‘Caroline sees all your messages’ it was clearly her writing that lol. Now she’s back online and it seems the break was because she’s broken up with her bf!
I also used to listen to her podcasts when she first started but then I realised every single one of them was her moaning about something or other. She’s such a moan. I get sneaky vibes of her I don’t know why I feel like shes not a genuine person

Lollipops23

VIP Member
Ok it’s easy for me to say, as I’m a lazy cow at the best of times.
But my understanding is that Kilimanjaro is basically a steep walk, rather than scaling a mountain side…?

goldfishbowl

So rumour has it, she pushed a child out of the way to talk to someone more relevant to ask about going to a more lively bar. To finally have a drink no doubt

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure @Thegoodelife made a mistake in her original post. Posting the screenshot *thinking* it was alcohol. Then when realised that’s why she posted ‘read the caption. Duh’ as in oh silly me?
No one is giving out that Caroline changed her mind from not drinking for 12 months to never drinking again? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Lol are you okay 🤣🤣
I didn’t make a mistake on my post I knew it was non alcoholic.
She went on her podcast and said she was fully giving up the alcohol for 12 months now she’s saying she might drink again

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
I think it’s the fact she’s a very rectangular shape. Like because she’s so thin she has little-to-no waist and it gives her an almost boyish physique
I think she also holds herself funny in pictures… almost Robot like or like one of these Synths out of that programme we are humans 😂

dontcome@me

VIP Member
You know what I actually loved her outfit from the BPerfect event, for once she looked quite classy, it was styled well. Would wear it myself

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
As in he never wants to get married? Or just not right now or in the near term future after only being with her for like a year ?

She strikes me as someone who thinks she needs to be on a fast tracked timeline to tick that box just because she’s turned 30.
She said he doesn’t believe in marriage