Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dontcome@me

VIP Member
I just listened, for anyone that doesn’t want to this is the low down:
Her and James broke up because she wants to get married and he doesn’t.
I commented her previously and said I wonder if he was scared off when he was home posting photos of a church saying I’ll get married here and tagging him.
Not sure why you’d go into something with someone who doesn’t believe in marriage if it’s so important with you. I feel like as you get older kids and marriage are one of the first points you make sure you agree on.

Caroline has reached out to sinead and said she’s welcome to stay with her in Sydney and we know Sinead loves a freebie so she’ll be freeloading for a while I’d imagine.
As in he never wants to get married? Or just not right now or in the near term future after only being with her for like a year ?

She strikes me as someone who thinks she needs to be on a fast tracked timeline to tick that box just because she’s turned 30.

goldfishbowl

I think the breakup coinciding with the hangover that made her go sober, is more why she’s talking about un-aliving herself. Could be a dig at the ex to guilt trip him. They’ve been finished over a year now and with all the “work” she does on herself she’s still harping on about being heart broken

Christ above what is the big drama about moving home? Why does she call Oz home when I’m sorry love, it isn’t? I lived in another country for 12 years and moved home and didn’t feel the need to make it a huge dramatic event. She would actually drain the life out of you I’d say.
She maybe has got a career break from Australia job but she did say she was still working remotely 9-5 which doesn’t add up

monkeycat

Anyone know how much she charged for that?? I remember the one she did which had a overnight stay in a hotel was crazy expensive

dontcome@me

VIP Member
This is her third time flying in just coming up to 12 months and the last 2 trips she flew business too. But says she didn’t use points - ok sure Caroline

Tiktoklurker

As requested on other threads

Caroline from County Down Northern Ireland now living in Oz
Profession is a teacher but she also podcasts and organises exPat meet up events etc

Feel free to start serving the tea ..

Did a Tiffany Brien - came of IG in August citing trolls as the reason.

Looks more like the IG holiday might have instead coincided with the break up of her most recent relationship. Though it hasn’t been mentioned.
And even more TB like was the support from the old trout Cathy Martin

Is she single now?! Wonder what happened there.
Does anyone know much about her? She comes up on my feed every so often and seen she was somewhere local to my Fiancés family recently at a gig but doesn’t seem like a bad girl.