Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tarkathrotter

she’s all over the place and it’s clear she’s zooming along at 100mph doing all this shit to make up for something else lacking in her life. I speak from experience, I got sober at 32, it’s even laughable how similar our paths are as I went to Kilimanjaro a year after being sober too and I can sorta relate to her now as I was back then. I crashed and burned and nearly had a break down when I realised I was searching for something that only I could give myself, not trips away or experiences or nice things. Thankfully I made it to AA and it gave me back some peace, calm and contentment in my life that I was searching through all these mental adventures. I’m not saying she needs to do the same but I know I was running around like she was (minus the cringe videos) giving myself all these mini highs one after the other like she seems to be doing instead of living in the moment. I could be wrong and speaking out of turn but I do hope she takes it back a little and realises she doesn’t need to find herself because she comes across as a lovely girl just as she is.
very very well said. She did a v good pod I enjoyed listening to.

I’m sorry but someone who hangs around with a girlfriend abuser and is obsessed with Conor McGregor, a serial r*pist, is not someone who “just spreads positivity”

She’ll do anything for a bit of attention and to build her brand, evident in her hanging around with Tony McAleavey even after what he had done to his ex.

Evident in not supporting our local mental health charity despite going on and on about all her “local friends” (People who she would have never looked sideways at) who committed suicide but supporting PIPs instead (clearly for the exposure)

Evident in opening an extortionate tutoring centre in a town where a large majority of the town is social housing. It isn’t for the good of helping others or kids at all or for spreading positivity, it is blatantly for the fact that the rates on that unit were low and she wants to up her exposure.

(I don’t even want to think about the impact that centre will have on the children whose parents can’t afford those sessions & the pressure the parents will feel trying to keep up appearances!!)

Fact of the matter is, she grew up living an extremely privileged life, living on the harbour, never had to work herself through schooling, never wanted for anything, whilst on the other end of town people her age were living a much harder life which she was blind to.
She then went off to work in a private school in Aus, again blind to the real world.

She is deluded and out of touch with reality.
What did Tony do to his ex?

cycleon

VIP Member
The more she tries to push the 'happiness is not a postcode' narrative, the more evident it is she's deeply unhappy. Her content is boring and rehashed. She needs to come off insta and reevaluate her life.

Am I right in thinking she said a few days ago she was going back to Aus in Oct? Holiday? Or maybe she's only taken a year out and the 'move home' was for dramatic effect.
Oh she's "bringing people on a tour of the east coast" no you're not Caroline, a company is you're just joining the tour like everyone else, but she has a 10% off discount code. She's already drip feeding the "I might find it hard to leave Australia once I'm back" narrative cos that's exactly what she'll do, she'll stay. Ireland isn't ready for all the icebaths sunrises touchy feels stuff, she won't meet likeminded since.gle men here, majority would probably laugh so she'll be on the husband hunt back in Oz
---
Cringing at her reel. She’s an actual sad case. Putting up a video of her crying on her birthday over the break up. And now acting like she’s over it while she’s so obviously not. Sure wasn’t she in Dublin only a little while ago putting up things like should I move here, stench of desperation off her hoping hoping the ex would see it and take her back I would say. She wasn’t even with him that long, it was a COVID relationship that moved way too quickly because of lockdowns etc.
Was she not talking about the first relationship? The one she moved to Australia with
---
I think that’s really rough and uncalled for. She can’t help the way she was born and the size of her boobs? I don’t like Caroline but I actually think she looks stunning in that dress and her figure looks amazing
She posted pics from a few years back she looked healthy, carried a little weight, now she's too toned and flat. I thought she looked much better vefore the extreme workouts
---
Omg her latest comment about love island ‘I like to do cool things like climb Kilimanjaro’ how patronising and tbh your no hiker. She is jumping on every band wagon there is. Also why does she always have to say I want to raise thousands for it? Like just say you want to raise funds for charity, it doesn’t matter how much you raise. I get a feeling she will be bragging next about the amount she raises and focusing on that just to boast about herself and how amazing she is
Oh she is foingto get some land doing Kiki.. she put up something about a recent hike and kill only being amount higher.. guuuurl you have a rude awakening on the way. People die doing kill, it's extreme

Last edited:

Newbie86

It's also not an official darkness into light as they were telling people to register at a different location but still show up in Newcastle

irishnosebag

VIP Member
I know not everyone is an MUA, but those GRWM TikTok’s 😳😳😳
She puts cream product over powder- that’s a cardinal sin.

I personally quite like BPerfect cosmetics, but the fact they use people who are shockingly bad at makeup to promote them is off putting.
The saturation on the video omg

cycleon

VIP Member
As someone who lives in new york it makes me cringe. The rooftop not a best kept secret actually probably one of the most well known bars in NYC.
They have a webcam don’t they?
---
She is orange in the London clips 🙈

Is that style the only style for extensions? They all look the same, no imagination 🤷‍♀️

Screenshot_20230325_224713_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:

Newsreader

It's emirates first class, she paid for a business ticket and obviously upgraded (paid) on checkin for that part of the flight. If it was a full first class ticket (12k before covid) it would be door to door pick up/drop off she wouldn't need her family picking her up at the airport.

I also used to listen to her podcasts when she first started but then I realised every single one of them was her moaning about something or other. She’s such a moan. I get sneaky vibes of her I don’t know why I feel like shes not a genuine person
Agreed. Also she was posting a lot of stories when she was back in Ireland like videos of a church/ venue and tagged James about getting married there I wonder if it scared him off 😭 he was meant to travel with her back home and didn’t go which i did find strange

irishnosebag

VIP Member
It sounded like she doesn't have a clue how to drive in snow, so why would you make such a long journey to an area you don't know when it's forecast for snow. Eejit!
I would say she had the appointment booked for a long time in advance. I’ve heard that hairdresser is very hard to get in with