Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ViolaEsponola

Climbing Kilimanjaro clearly isn't about raising the money for suicide charity so 'close to her heart', more for the clout, content, and travel the world. Flip sake Caroline surely you yourself could dig a little deeper!!
I have wondered about this since she first said she wants to take a group to Kilimanjaro. I have a friend that climbed it and it is not cheap! Flights there, the actual hike, the clothes and boots you buy/hire. It’s about £3000. So… everyone has to have £3000 for the trip and then they will raise 10000 on top of that?

I also wondered if she will pay her own way or do like teachers do at school, where their fees are paid for by the students’ fees?

tarkathrotter

I like her podcast , she comes across genuine. She needs to cut out the Instagram life - she’s got a good career and doesn’t need all that aggro unlike the other air heads. Reckon thats the real reason it finished her relationship too

Whoknowswins

It's emirates first class, she paid for a business ticket and obviously upgraded (paid) on checkin for that part of the flight. If it was a full first class ticket (12k before covid) it would be door to door pick up/drop off she wouldn't need her family picking her up at the airport.
Looks from her stories/posts like it was first class on both legs though- maybe she choose not to use the concierge service part of it? Cant even start to think about the cost of it all haha

goldfishbowl

Her parents own an embroidery business too, so it’s not like she’s gonna have to pay for that… The 10% for PIPS is just added onto the price

Yep… exactly!!!!
Funny thing is she made such a big deal to state on her pod it was for 12 months
Now she’s single and going out more it’s changed to I don’t know when I’ll drink again

I think you're taking it wrong 🤣🤣 she means she might NEVER drink again rather than starting to drink again lol

Re-read her caption x

cycleon

VIP Member
Is she recording in secret? Why is she whispering?!

Remember a couple of weeks ago Australia had a vote to include aboriginals in their constitution and the No votes won and she wrote something like “days like this I’m sad to be an Australian”
Citizenship isn’t the same as nationality hun 🤦🏻‍♀️
I didn’t know about the referendum, but Australians voted no? 🤬

ANZUK are totally legit but I don't know why they are working with her so much. My friend is in Melbourne at the moment and he is a primary school teacher in Ireland, he is registered with ANZUK and apart from school holidays has work every single day. It is basically an agency for casual staff.

Newsreader

All for show, I would be paying down the loan before flying first class. Prob gave up the teaching job because it alerted the student loan company she was back and working.

LMC

I'm glad £10 is going to PIPS however I'd rather give them £10 myself than pay £100 for a dry robe! Are people really going to pay that money in this current climate?!

boarddotie

VIP Member
Going up Kilamanjaro with a B+M powerbank. Very little proper kit being shown. The whole thing must either be very easy or fully catered for. You just turn up and hike?

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
Posted a tiktok about her journey of giving up alcohol..three months off it and she’s acting like a pioneer
Yep… exactly!!!!
Funny thing is she made such a big deal to state on her pod it was for 12 months
Now she’s single and going out more it’s changed to I don’t know when I’ll drink again