Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
Looks to be just family? Dunno who the young lads are- possibly employees?
There’s just not the market for her “vision” in the midst of a Cost of Living crisis

Is grey jumper blue jeans young boy the one she is at dinner with in the maghera inn
Then the hint of a night away in the next story - likely away on her own or with the parents 😂

Know my spelling and punctuation can leave a lot to be desired at times - but I’m not running a business pertaining to educate kids..,

How hard is it to spell words in a post properly -
openING my new tutor centre!!

Attachments

I’m sorry but someone who hangs around with a girlfriend abuser and is obsessed with Conor McGregor, a serial r*pist, is not someone who “just spreads positivity”

She’ll do anything for a bit of attention and to build her brand, evident in her hanging around with Tony McAleavey even after what he had done to his ex.

Evident in not supporting our local mental health charity despite going on and on about all her “local friends” (People who she would have never looked sideways at) who committed suicide but supporting PIPs instead (clearly for the exposure)

Evident in opening an extortionate tutoring centre in a town where a large majority of the town is social housing. It isn’t for the good of helping others or kids at all or for spreading positivity, it is blatantly for the fact that the rates on that unit were low and she wants to up her exposure.

(I don’t even want to think about the impact that centre will have on the children whose parents can’t afford those sessions & the pressure the parents will feel trying to keep up appearances!!)

Fact of the matter is, she grew up living an extremely privileged life, living on the harbour, never had to work herself through schooling, never wanted for anything, whilst on the other end of town people her age were living a much harder life which she was blind to.
She then went off to work in a private school in Aus, again blind to the real world.

She is deluded and out of touch with reality.
What he do? I’m pretty sure that’s all hearsay, from what I’m hearing anyway. But you never know I suppose. Plus I don’t think her new man would let that slide 👀 👀

Newsreader

The lovin dublin video did she film this herself and send it in or were they there filming her walk out of the airport 🛫 🙈 😬 can't cope anymore with videos 🤣

Yes, I’ve friends in common with Hilary, the way he treats her is absolutely rotten. That girl can’t put a foot out of place without him berating her, control freak.

A good of her friends from Newcastle are mad on the ❄ too, I’d be surprised if she isn’t too!!
You must be local to me… I know a few of her friends from Newcastle and they are all bad on it yeah, I’m not sure she is though suppose it’s hard to know isn’t it.
Also on Tony, word is it they finished, he treated her like absolute dirt. Thank god she realises her worth, he’s a tramp and always has been

Newbie86

Says she’s dressing casual and basic makeup.
Next minute she’s getting her makeup professionally done for Oktoberfest LOL.
What does a turned claddagh ring mean please?
Heart facing inward on right hand means you're in a relationship.....thought she was happy single?!?

I just cannot get over this makeup. And this was professionally done right? That is the muddiest contouring I’ve ever seen 🥲 why do I feel like she asked for this though? Like black smoky eyes during the day for a beach club why. Such a shame because I actually think her outfit is really nice! She doesn’t need all that makeup

It’s the nose for me