Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

amhungry

She’s away on that hen to Ibiza. There’s 6 of them going. The Bride, 5 Bridesmaids and Caroline her sister is one of the bridesmaids. I have so much second hand embarrassment for her jumping on that brides hen and making it about her alcohol free “journey”
The Bride is our Cazzas 'nail girlie', she's also an attention seeker...

Reactions: 1

cycleon

VIP Member
Climbing Kilimanjaro clearly isn't about raising the money for suicide charity so 'close to her heart', more for the clout, content, and travel the world. Flip sake Caroline surely you yourself could dig a little deeper!!
does she think she’s going to do it in 2 days? This one is going to get some land. People die and that mountain ffs

bullcrap1

Nah she’s done in on purpose the next story was stay tuned or something. I guessing she’s moving home or has bought a house in Newcastle or something. ‘Working really hard’ maybe I’m thinking big and it’s a good collab or something
Ya she didn’t put that up until 30 minutes later though or maybe that’s just my Instagram!
---
Basically….. if nobody knew it….. the huge secret is ….. She is a dual citizen of two countries
Surely not, who gives a shite about that, I thought she already was!

• Heart

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
I think these 2 would clash? I feel like they are both trying to do the same thing in a way. Sinead started up that sailing single event thing when she was in Sydney and then obviously never done anything more since she ‘got kicked out’ (lol)
I feel like Caroline seen the opportunity and the road Sinead was trying to go and ran with it. Sinead would love to be the face of sunrise and yoga mornings but Caroline now has that covered. Perhaps I’m wrong but I can’t see them getting on. Never see them share each others posts or promote each other either.
Same with GemKen. For both being in the Irish community out there Gem & Caroline don’t seem to hang in the same circles
They are friends though she’s been on Caroline’s podcast . But yeah I agree they would be super competitive when in Sydney cos I don’t think they’ve ever met in person or been in the same country together and they are both around the same age and blonde lol gemma and Caroline are friends too, they’ve done an event together!

edit I just checked and she’s not following gemma kennedy! There must have been a fall out!??

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
I just listened, for anyone that doesn’t want to this is the low down:
Her and James broke up because she wants to get married and he doesn’t.
I commented her previously and said I wonder if he was scared off when he was home posting photos of a church saying I’ll get married here and tagging him.
Not sure why you’d go into something with someone who doesn’t believe in marriage if it’s so important with you. I feel like as you get older kids and marriage are one of the first points you make sure you agree on.

Caroline has reached out to sinead and said she’s welcome to stay with her in Sydney and we know Sinead loves a freebie so she’ll be freeloading for a while I’d imagine.

The opening of her podcast is exactly the same as Shivs (Siobhan O’Hagan) ‘many of you are here because you just watched my Instagram video…’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

dontcome@me

VIP Member
If she intended for it to be aspirational then she’s seriously deluded in these crazy times we are living through. People just about survived COVID and now we’re all just trying to survive rising interest rates and cost of living but hey according to Caroline, you just have to work hard 🤣🤣🙈🙈

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
Everything would have to be about HER. I think that’s why she does fall out with friends. She fell out with gem ken cos she was doing hidden gem events which were too close apparently to Caroline’s events 🤣 I just found it funny she said on her podcast that sinead heg was probably gonna move in with her in Sydney cos they were both going through breakups and then because she’d had a fallen out with gemma she never even saw sinead and it was never mentioned again 🤣🤣

bullcrap1

Am, did she put up a story announcing some big plan and then cut it off before saying it? Or is my Instagram broken?

• Haha

Irishdd1

For someone with a following of almost 100k she gets very little engagement in her posts, only 3 comments on one of her most recent posts and in the last few the most comments any of them have is 50

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Some sort of ice bath and wellness hub?
That would be an obvious one

my other thoughts:
Something to do with teaching… tutoring/grinds etc.
Something beauty related - given she couldn’t go out for a night in AUSTRALIA without taking about 2 days to get ready, facial, spray tan, professional hair and makeup done 🙄

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
Surely this is what someone would do if they were going sober because of alcoholism. Not just someone who’s giving up drink? No shade whatsoever to alcoholics and going sober whatsoever but I feel that’s what she is - an alcoholic. She definitely goes on about it like she is. Either that or maybe she’s in denial I don’t know.
You’re spot on and I think you’re right. She kept saying in the podcast that she was definately NOT addicted to alcohol. People think alcoholics drink every day but you can be a binge drinker and an alcoholic which is what personally I think she maybe was but it’s not up to me to speculate or diagnose someone. She does go on and on about it tho and has seemingly based her personality and content about it

irishusa

As someone who lives in new york it makes me cringe. The rooftop not a best kept secret actually probably one of the most well known bars in NYC.

goldfishbowl

The latest vid about sleepovers- what is with her hand? She’s twitching like an addict in the DTs.

Now, as a fully grown, able-bodied adult, I personally have never had concerns about making it to the bathroom in somebody else’s house, nor have I heard of anyone else with this problem 😳
She must piss the bed 🤷🏼‍♀️