A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posted a tiktok about her journey of giving up alcohol..three months off it and she’s acting like a pioneer

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Posted a tiktok about her journey of giving up alcohol..three months off it and she’s acting like a pioneer
Yep… exactly!!!!
Funny thing is she made such a big deal to state on her pod it was for 12 months
Now she’s single and going out more it’s changed to I don’t know when I’ll drink again

Lol are you okay 🤣🤣
I didn’t make a mistake on my post I knew it was non alcoholic.
She went on her podcast and said she was fully giving up the alcohol for 12 months now she’s saying she might drink again
right ok then I don’t see the issue. Who cares what she does I’m with everyone else she can change her mind if she wants 😂

Yep… exactly!!!!
Funny thing is she made such a big deal to state on her pod it was for 12 months
Now she’s single and going out more it’s changed to I don’t know when I’ll drink again

I think you're taking it wrong 🤣🤣 she means she might NEVER drink again rather than starting to drink again lol

Re-read her caption x

So glad to find a thread on this one. Thought I was loosing my mind seeing the same reels every 2 days about life in Oz and all that jazz. She hasn’t even got a huge following like

Reactions: 3
Stunned how she can justify flying home business again - any of my friends who flew home from Sydney - Ireland or the UK for Christmas this year have spent a minimum of $4,500 - $5k for an economy seat so imagine business class is at least $10k. That’s just madness on one flight

Reactions: 3
Stunned how she can justify flying home business again - any of my friends who flew home from Sydney - Ireland or the UK for Christmas this year have spent a minimum of $4,500 - $5k for an economy seat so imagine business class is at least $10k. That’s just madness on one flight
she must hate money.

Reactions: 1
That’s a first class cabin, definitely a 5 figure price tag one way. Must be good money from Instagram cos she’s not paying for that on a teacher’s wage.

That’s a first class cabin, definitely a 5 figure price tag one way. Must be good money from Instagram cos she’s not paying for that on a teacher’s wage.
Oh but she’s not an influencer don’t you know 🤣🙈
Hasn’t she got on her high horse about the fact that she could be doing heaps of collabs but doesn’t and only does a select few for brands she really believes in blah blah because she’s not an influencer 🙄

She could just be doing business class on 1 leg of the flight and economy for the other leg and maybe economy the whole way back. It’s still a couple of grand though even for one leg!

Can’t bear this one.
Says ‘buy my guide on Australia is has information you won’t find online’ - then says it’s full of hyperlinks so obviously it is information found online!!
Then ‘I organise sun rise events world wide’. There’s 4 events in different locations.
The notions of this plain Jane

Reactions: 5
My events worldwide. Sure she only set up the one in Bronte beach in Sydney and there’s other people organising the ones anywhere else. They just took her idea/“branding” to replicate meet ups. You can be sure she turns a profit off the other events she does though - the boat parties and stuff. Although she would have you believe she’s just a mother Theresa type/ angel saviour of lonely expats down under doing it all from the goodness of her heart

Reactions: 4
It’s business class
That’s first class with emirates, I’ve flown business with emirates and it’s not as nice as that! Very similar though, you can get first class flights for about 6k from Dubai to Dublin if you book far enough ahead but I doubt she has.

I would say she has a good bit saved if she’s thinking about coming home to work as there are no jobs here, her parents would keep her too probably, they’re not short of money

Someone’s obviously been reading here on her flight 🤣🙄 Cost of living crisis and she’s gloating about paying for a first class flight which would have been around $15k. Read the bloody room Caroline. A lot of my friends just couldn’t justify the cost to go home this year in economy, especially the ones with kids. Hoping flights start to come back down a bit next year as this is just insane

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
This is her third time flying in just coming up to 12 months and the last 2 trips she flew business too. But says she didn’t use points - ok sure Caroline

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.