A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone’s obviously been reading here on her flight 🤣🙄 Cost of living crisis and she’s gloating about paying for a first class flight which would have been around $15k. Read the bloody room Caroline. A lot of my friends just couldn’t justify the cost to go home this year in economy, especially the ones with kids. Hoping flights start to come back down a bit next year as this is just insane
Economy for me, my husband and 2 kids was going to be $16,000🙃 safe to say we’re spending another Christmas in Sydney🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Would put money on it that’s her home for good, or within the next few months. You heard it here first

Reactions: 3
It's emirates first class, she paid for a business ticket and obviously upgraded (paid) on checkin for that part of the flight. If it was a full first class ticket (12k before covid) it would be door to door pick up/drop off she wouldn't need her family picking her up at the airport.

It's emirates first class, she paid for a business ticket and obviously upgraded (paid) on checkin for that part of the flight. If it was a full first class ticket (12k before covid) it would be door to door pick up/drop off she wouldn't need her family picking her up at the airport.
Looks from her stories/posts like it was first class on both legs though- maybe she choose not to use the concierge service part of it? Cant even start to think about the cost of it all haha

Meh if she wants to blow her cash then that’s fine. It’s not harming anyone.

its not like she’s flogging an excel spreadsheet or some othercrap

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh she’ll probably come on with a sob story about being trolled 🙄 In all honesty, yes it is her business how she wants to spend her money but what she’s pushing is totally infeasible for the average person - 3 business/first class return flights from Sydney - Ireland in under a year… going home twice a year etc. I reckon she will lose followers over it anyway. Be humble. Even just the get up of her going getting her hair curled to go on the plane 🤣🤣🤣 She’s getting way too sucked into doing things for the gram.
Meh if she wants to blow her cash then that’s fine. It’s not harming anyone.

its not like she’s flogging an excel spreadsheet or some othercrap
She is flogging some guide to move to Australia for like $30 which is essentially all hyperlinks

Reactions: 1
Don't mind how the girl spends her money I spend my own on whatever I please. I just think she should have some class about how she goes about it. Clearly has a chip on her shoulder about something or someone. I don't understand why she's having a dig about points & collabs, you have to spend "your own money" to get points in the first place & secondly she's been flogging gym gear, tan, gym memberships & now this new travel guide so it's quite funny the carry on of her 🤣😆 just enjoy your champers & calm down!

Don't mind how the girl spends her money I spend my own on whatever I please. I just think she should have some class about how she goes about it. Clearly has a chip on her shoulder about something or someone. I don't understand why she's having a dig about points & collabs, you have to spend "your own money" to get points in the first place & secondly she's been flogging gym gear, tan, gym memberships & now this new travel guide so it's quite funny the carry on of her 🤣😆 just enjoy your champers & calm down!
You’re so right I reckon it’s all aimed at the day 1 ex who she went to Oz with. Her ‘I went to Oz for love 7 years ago- but now I’m single & so happy’ story is told too many times for her to not be making a dig. Be tasteful. You’ve several reels and TikTok’s about your tan & curls for your flight & your first class trip. That’s not telling me work hard, I already work hard. That tells me you’re a show off & you’re living life through Instagram.

If she intended for it to be aspirational then she’s seriously deluded in these crazy times we are living through. People just about survived COVID and now we’re all just trying to survive rising interest rates and cost of living but hey according to Caroline, you just have to work hard 🤣🤣🙈🙈

Kim K got (rightly) slated for saying similar. She’s tone deaf.
If you pay into her sunrise crap wouldn’t you feel a bit sick after watching it. She’s basically saying I took your money for organising a group to meet at the beach to watch the come up and now I’m rubbing it your face by flying first class.

“Oh sorry, I ‘accidentally’ deleted my question box and therefore all my answers, so you may go buy my book instead”
How dumb does this girl think we are?! It’s insulting

• Haha
I wonder if she’s even going back to Oz or if she’s coming back to her job. The school year starts last week jan/very start of Feb… after having 6 or so weeks off, it’s hard to imagine she would be granted any extra leave to stay at home just because her sister is having a baby…. She was late coming back this year because of the flights fiasco

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.