A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely got the feeling this week that they were done. That moved very quickly - they were living together in no time after getting together in lock downs. Then she left him at Christmas and again for a month in summer šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

You always know the Irish in Sydney they wear far too much make up, Aussies of the same age are far more natural looking. Caroline always looks like such a try hard.

Reactions: 1
You always know the Irish in Sydney they wear far too much make up, Aussies of the same age are far more natural looking. Caroline always looks like such a try hard.
Agree with this. Hair and makeup professionally done for every single night out nearly. Real over the top heavy ā€œglamā€. Going around with the curlers in her hair through the shopping centre/on flights like Gemken šŸ¤£šŸ™ˆ

I just listened, for anyone that doesnā€™t want to this is the low down:
Her and James broke up because she wants to get married and he doesnā€™t.
I commented her previously and said I wonder if he was scared off when he was home posting photos of a church saying Iā€™ll get married here and tagging him.
Not sure why youā€™d go into something with someone who doesnā€™t believe in marriage if itā€™s so important with you. I feel like as you get older kids and marriage are one of the first points you make sure you agree on.

Caroline has reached out to sinead and said sheā€™s welcome to stay with her in Sydney and we know Sinead loves a freebie so sheā€™ll be freeloading for a while Iā€™d imagine.

I just listened, for anyone that doesnā€™t want to this is the low down:
Her and James broke up because she wants to get married and he doesnā€™t.
I commented her previously and said I wonder if he was scared off when he was home posting photos of a church saying Iā€™ll get married here and tagging him.
Not sure why youā€™d go into something with someone who doesnā€™t believe in marriage if itā€™s so important with you. I feel like as you get older kids and marriage are one of the first points you make sure you agree on.

Caroline has reached out to sinead and said sheā€™s welcome to stay with her in Sydney and we know Sinead loves a freebie so sheā€™ll be freeloading for a while Iā€™d imagine.
As in he never wants to get married? Or just not right now or in the near term future after only being with her for like a year ?

She strikes me as someone who thinks she needs to be on a fast tracked timeline to tick that box just because sheā€™s turned 30.

As in he never wants to get married? Or just not right now or in the near term future after only being with her for like a year ?

She strikes me as someone who thinks she needs to be on a fast tracked timeline to tick that box just because sheā€™s turned 30.
She said he doesnā€™t believe in marriage

A good of her friends from Newcastle are mad on the ā„ too, Iā€™d be surprised if she isnā€™t too!!
She does drive me mad in ways but I must say Caroline is quite staunchly anti-drugs, sheā€™s very open about it and I admire it cos youā€™re definitely in a minority here if you donā€™t do it! I used to like her way more but I hate the way she keeps pushing the Iā€™m a teacher I love my job Iā€™ll never be an influencer agenda yet sheā€™d be plugging oh Polly and Gym + Coffee etc flat out šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ and yes the constant getting professional hair and makeup done for every night out thing screams influencer! I hope this comment isnā€™t considered trolling as I know that does get to her, I think she seems a nice girl (Gemken and Sinead heg def give more mean girl vibes) but just a bitā€¦lost in her identity or something??

Reactions: 6
Hmmm yes but I also think she has a whiter than white image to uphold being a teacher and knowing her students listen to her podcast and look at her page. I listened to the podcast out of nosiness and she even apologises when she says duck once in case her students are listening. Is she really all that holier than thou ?

I found it an uncomfortable listen being honest and do feel parts of it were really aimed at him hoping heā€™ll listen and change his mind and come running back to sweep her off her feet. Maybe too raw/soon to have gone into so much detail

Reactions: 4
Hmmm yes but I also think she has a whiter than white image to uphold being a teacher and knowing her students listen to her podcast and look at her page. I listened to the podcast out of nosiness and she even apologises when she says duck once in case her students are listening. Is she really all that holier than thou ?

I found it an uncomfortable listen being honest and do feel parts of it were really aimed at him hoping heā€™ll listen and change his mind and come running back to sweep her off her feet. Maybe too raw/soon to have gone into so much detail
I agree!! There were absolutely parts of what she said she is hoping either he will listen to or will get back to him. You can tell sheā€™s very heartbroken and wants him back. Tbh that was such a rushed relationship and sheā€™s expecting a ring after one year, that was a bit of a red flag for me. It was a bit of an uncomfortable listen because she doesnā€™t really seem like she should be giving relationship advice when she had a lot of herself to work on and doesnā€™t seem to be able to have a healthy relationship

Reactions: 3
Those eyebrows of Carolineā€™s need to go, will never understand why she does them like that

Reactions: 2
God how many reels can she make about missing home and feeling guilty.
JUST GO HOME THEN.
Pisses me off she has the money to go home for visits twice a year too- some people donā€™t have that luxury.
duck me

Reactions: 5
Pisses me off she has the money to go home for visits twice a year too- some people donā€™t have that luxury.
duck me
Bit harsh, itā€™s up to her how she spends her money, she can afford to go home as sheā€™s a single woman not paying for flights for kids etc, good annual leave as a teacher and sheā€™d be on a lot more money than in Ireland. So many people here throw $400 a weekend or fortnight on coke, $200+ a weekend on drinking, if flights home are how Caroline wants to spend her money then I definitely donā€™t begrudge her that cos thereā€™s a lot of Irish in Sydney spending their money on a lot worse šŸ˜³

Reactions: 4
Bit harsh, itā€™s up to her how she spends her money, she can afford to go home as sheā€™s a single woman not paying for flights for kids etc, good annual leave as a teacher and sheā€™d be on a lot more money than in Ireland. So many people here throw $400 a weekend or fortnight on coke, $200+ a weekend on drinking, if flights home are how Caroline wants to spend her money then I definitely donā€™t begrudge her that cos thereā€™s a lot of Irish in Sydney spending their money on a lot worse šŸ˜³
Itā€™s up to her how she spends her money YES bur sheā€™s constantly posting reels about the homesickness and being torn yet she has the ability to visit her family twice a year.

A lot of people in australia donā€™t have that luxury maybe arenā€™t making as much as she is to see their family as often as she does abroad.
If sheā€™s that miserable she should move home for a while. I just canā€™t cope with the whole poor me schtick

God how many reels can she make about missing home and feeling guilty.
JUST GO HOME THEN.
duck me
Completely agree. She acts like sheā€™s the only person from Ireland to ever move to Australia though. So if she comes home she wonā€™t be able to run with that anymore

Reactions: 3
Completely agree. She acts like sheā€™s the only person from Ireland to ever move to Australia though. So if she comes home she wonā€™t be able to run with that anymore
Thank you lmao. You get it. Thousands of Irish live in australia on a working holiday visa- yes itā€™s hard but she earns ducking good cash as a teacher to afford her lifestyle to travel back so often. So many people do not have that luxury and the way she carries on about being so torn in going home youā€™d think she hasnā€™t been home in about fifteen years. This is the second time sheā€™s going home this year. If she went home sheā€™d be just as miserable but wonā€™t have any content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.