A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I’ve friends in common with Hilary, the way he treats her is absolutely rotten. That girl can’t put a foot out of place without him berating her, control freak.

A good of her friends from Newcastle are mad on the ❄ too, I’d be surprised if she isn’t too!!
You must be local to me… I know a few of her friends from Newcastle and they are all bad on it yeah, I’m not sure she is though suppose it’s hard to know isn’t it.
Also on Tony, word is it they finished, he treated her like absolute dirt. Thank god she realises her worth, he’s a woman and always has been

It’ll technically be her third time home in 12 months as she was home for all of jan and then got delayed coming back.

She’ll be home in a few weeks again, she’d want to give it a rest harping on about homesickness. She’s actually not doing herself any favours going back so much as it only unsettles you

Reactions: 3
Been home more times and I agree it's very unsettling takes longer to get over it, not helping herself. All times she went alone which was strange she didn't take the boyfriend.

I like her podcast , she comes across genuine. She needs to cut out the Instagram life - she’s got a good career and doesn’t need all that aggro unlike the other air heads. Reckon thats the real reason it finished her relationship too

Hegarty obviously never took her up on her offer of the spare room. Haven’t seen her with gem ken or Hegarty at all. But agree, she has a real job - chasing the Insta lifestyle won’t do her any favours. As much as she says she doesn’t but then does ads and gets free stuff and has to post about it

Reactions: 2
Completely agree. She acts like she’s the only person from Ireland to ever move to Australia though. So if she comes home she won’t be able to run with that anymore
Not even Australia… she thinks that nobody else ever had to move abroad. I had to leave Ireland in 2012 when I graduated as an engineer. I had a college bf for years but I had to leave him and go work in the UK. We broke up. I met my dream guy (English) a year later. We went out for a few years. Then bought a house after 4 years, rescued a German shepherd after 5 years. Broke up after 8 years, because he cheated. And I was 31. I’m now back in Ireland, 33 and have met an amazing guy.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I love how she got a high percentage off of that kayak place in Sydney that GemKen was promoting 😂 they must have had a bad falling out

Reactions: 2
But she might have changed her mind and decided she won't drink again? She is a pure pain in the hole but she is allowed to change her mind and make lifestyle changes.

Reactions: 1
I’m pretty sure @Thegoodelife made a mistake in her original post. Posting the screenshot *thinking* it was alcohol. Then when realised that’s why she posted ‘read the caption. Duh’ as in oh silly me?
No one is giving out that Caroline changed her mind from not drinking for 12 months to never drinking again? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I’m pretty sure @Thegoodelife made a mistake in her original post. Posting the screenshot *thinking* it was alcohol. Then when realised that’s why she posted ‘read the caption. Duh’ as in oh silly me?
No one is giving out that Caroline changed her mind from not drinking for 12 months to never drinking again? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Lol are you okay 🤣🤣
I didn’t make a mistake on my post I knew it was non alcoholic.
She went on her podcast and said she was fully giving up the alcohol for 12 months now she’s saying she might drink again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.