A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does know you get paid annual leave in every job & can travel where you want? Being paid from her Oz job & holidaying in Ireland isn’t that special.

Reactions: 2
Trip to Dublin wonder will she catchup with the Ex, is that what she's hinting if she should live in Dublin 🙈 can't see it happening tbh

Reactions: 1
Thought the “should I move to Dublin” was pretty desperate/tragic considering how when they were together she said they couldn’t agree on where to live if they moved home together as she would want to live up north where she’s from. If they broke up because they weren’t on the same page about marriage and kids then there’s no point moving to Dublin for him

Reactions: 3
Hey guys did any of you know that Caroline moved to Australia 7 years ago?????????

Christ you would think she was the only one 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey guys did any of you know that Caroline moved to Australia 7 years ago?????????

Christ you would think she was the only one 😅
Actually guys she is the only person ever to have dual citizenship. 🤦‍♀️The whole island of Ireland is forever grateful for all she does in guiding the youth dealing with moving to Australia . She will set you up for life with her step by step guide on first class flights, how to drink cofffe looking at the sunrise at bronte beach - follow these steps to live stress free of 6 months a year in Ireland and 6 months in Australia

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Actually guys she is the only person ever to have dual citizenship. 🤦‍♀️The whole island of Ireland is forever grateful for all she does in guiding the youth dealing with moving to Australia . She will set you up for life with her step by step guide on first class flights, how to drink cofffe looking at the sunrise at bronte beach - follow these steps to live stress free of 6 months a year in Ireland and 6 months in Australia
Don’t forget HER sunrise groups alllll over the world. Some places she’s probably never stepped foot in 🤣

• Haha
With “her team” 🙄🤣🙈
This so reminds me once she took a break off social media and put a story up saying Caroline sees all your messages but she can’t reply right now , and I read that and thought that’s absolutely you replying pretending your someone on behalf of yourself 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This so reminds me once she took a break off social media and put a story up saying Caroline sees all your messages but she can’t reply right now , and I read that and thought that’s absolutely you replying pretending your someone on behalf of yourself 🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha her Q&A boxes are cringe. The questions that get asked nobody would write it like that. Very obvious she writes both the question and answer. Second hand embarrassed for her

Don’t forget HER sunrise groups alllll over the world. Some places she’s probably never stepped foot in 🤣
Yea and hundreds of discount codes to wipe your arse with

Is there any "blogger/instagramer" preferably Irish that gives a realistic view of living and travelling in Australia?
Caroline tends to live fairly luxurious and doesn't seem to have much travelling done.. and she hasnt had to do regional work etc.. Even though she is the first person to get dual citizenship 🤪🤪

Is there any "blogger/instagramer" preferably Irish that gives a realistic view of living and travelling in Australia?
Caroline tends to live fairly luxurious and doesn't seem to have much travelling done.. and she hasnt had to do regional work etc.. Even though she is the first person to get dual citizenship 🤪🤪
Do not follow Gemken and sinead begarty if you want a realistic vision of Oz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Do not follow Gemken and sinead begarty if you want a realistic vision of Oz.
Couldn’t agree more. You’re better off just following normal joe soaps/ people you know in Oz for a realistic view and not these posers doing everything for the gram.
Im in Oz a long time now and have never had a lifestyle that lended to being down on the beach on weekdays for sunrises, ice baths etc, then days only consisting of brunches, gym classes and airport pickups/entertaining people passing through. I’m thankfully established in my career and the reality is 60 hour weeks and unglamorous business travel, up at 4.30 to be on a 6am flight to Brisbane or Melbourne for the day then not getting back home until 7 or 8pm 🙈🤣 Even Caroline’s lifestyle isn’t the reality with the hours and holidays that teachers have

Couldn’t agree more. You’re better off just following normal joe soaps/ people you know in Oz for a realistic view and not these posers doing everything for the gram.
Im in Oz a long time now and have never had a lifestyle that lended to being down on the beach on weekdays for sunrises, ice baths etc, then days only consisting of brunches, gym classes and airport pickups/entertaining people passing through. I’m thankfully established in my career and the reality is 60 hour weeks and unglamorous business travel, up at 4.30 to be on a 6am flight to Brisbane or Melbourne for the day then not getting back home until 7 or 8pm 🙈🤣 Even Caroline’s lifestyle isn’t the reality with the hours and holidays that teachers have
Exactly I’m here 13 years and the notions of sunrise at bronte and coffeee doesn’t align with a normal working week! People would learn more of home and away than the influencer clowns

I’m a nurse in oz and the reality is 45-50 hour weeks to make enough to live the “Aussie dream” and I don’t live in a big city where it def would be more hours in a week. If my day entailed what sinead and gemken be at which is basically running round after other people or pretending to be therapists It of course would be a lot easier to get up for all the sunrise stuff. They all play such an unrealistic highlight reel of australia they’re all so far removed from reality of Irish ex pats

Reactions: 3
I’m a nurse in oz and the reality is 45-50 hour weeks to make enough to live the “Aussie dream” and I don’t live in a big city where it def would be more hours in a week. If my day entailed what sinead and gemken be at which is basically running round after other people or pretending to be therapists It of course would be a lot easier to get up for all the sunrise stuff. They all play such an unrealistic highlight reel of australia they’re all so far removed from reality of Irish ex pats
Exactly totally agree. They are so predictable at least think outside the box. They never pass coogee for a night out

THIS!! It’s an incredibly unrealistic version of reality of living in Oz!

This is being discussed too on Sinead’s thread! As i said there I met a girl recently in the pub who’s only been here a few months! She was shocked Oz isnt how all these ones portray! She was on about moving home because of the cost of everything and not being able to swan around like Caroline, Sinead and Gemken! I’m so glad I’m here years before any of them so I’m not ‘disappointed’ by not being able to live their lives!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.