A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear at least once a week she posts tit like
This bloody hell ive never met anyone before that makes they moved to australia their whole personality. Just get on with your life and crack on lok
Do you know how many thousands of people are living in australia from another country on a working holiday visa
You mean to tell me…Caroline isn’t the only Irish person who moved to Australia? 😮😮😮😮

Reactions: 3
Sinead hegarty has just said she’s single too, imagine these two idiots together out on the prowl omg their head won’t fit through the door

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Imagine if Caroline gets with Jack when he goes out 😂!
I know a girl who lived in auz for a few years and had a baby now is back home and has 2 more kids now born in Ireland and she goes on and on about the wee auzzie one as if he is better than the 2 Irish born or some thing🙄🙄, it's like some people make it part of their identity. I don't think that caroline should have to make a big statement about her breakup coz it's actually no one's business but when they choose to show their life and she choose to show James a lot on her stories then she should make a small post just addressing the disappearance of him!

Sinead hegarty has just said she’s single too, imagine these two idiots together out on the prowl omg their head won’t fit through the door
I think these 2 would clash? I feel like they are both trying to do the same thing in a way. Sinead started up that sailing single event thing when she was in Sydney and then obviously never done anything more since she ‘got kicked out’ (lol)
I feel like Caroline seen the opportunity and the road Sinead was trying to go and ran with it. Sinead would love to be the face of sunrise and yoga mornings but Caroline now has that covered. Perhaps I’m wrong but I can’t see them getting on. Never see them share each others posts or promote each other either.
Same with GemKen. For both being in the Irish community out there Gem & Caroline don’t seem to hang in the same circles

I think these 2 would clash? I feel like they are both trying to do the same thing in a way. Sinead started up that sailing single event thing when she was in Sydney and then obviously never done anything more since she ‘got kicked out’ (lol)
I feel like Caroline seen the opportunity and the road Sinead was trying to go and ran with it. Sinead would love to be the face of sunrise and yoga mornings but Caroline now has that covered. Perhaps I’m wrong but I can’t see them getting on. Never see them share each others posts or promote each other either.
Same with GemKen. For both being in the Irish community out there Gem & Caroline don’t seem to hang in the same circles
They are friends though she’s been on Caroline’s podcast . But yeah I agree they would be super competitive when in Sydney cos I don’t think they’ve ever met in person or been in the same country together and they are both around the same age and blonde lol gemma and Caroline are friends too, they’ve done an event together!

edit I just checked and she’s not following gemma kennedy! There must have been a fall out!??

Reactions: 1
But sure by the sounds of it Caroline is coming back to Ireland if she ever makes up her mind.
I just checked on my Instagram too as sometimes followers mess up for others but yes definitely looks like they are not following each other!

She has her passport, big deal, so do millions of other people and now if she stays or goes is not that big of a deal, she can live and work in either side of the world and neither should define your whole personality.

She has just came on and said she relates to sinead hegs break up… she and her fella must be done.

She has just came on and said she relates to sinead hegs break up… she and her fella must be done.
Seen this. Doing a podcast with Mr Tony Abuse the girlfriend Mcaleavey too. She is a total disgrace between associating herself with him and her obsession with serial rapist Conor mcgregor she is a bad egg.

Caroline couldn’t make it more
Obvious she reads here by putting up sineads post on her story saying can’t wait to have you in australia LOL. So she’s basically confirmed her breakup too, thatll
Be her content sorted for the next 12 months anyway. I really want to know what happened with her and gemma now I don’t think either of them
Are as sweet as they make out hahha

Attachments

Caroline couldn’t make it more
Obvious she reads here by putting up sineads post on her story saying can’t wait to have you in australia LOL. So she’s basically confirmed her breakup too, thatll
Be her content sorted for the next 12 months anyway. I really want to know what happened with her and gemma now I don’t think either of them
Are as sweet as they make out hahha
Maybe not the best being a school teacher and hanging around with girls who’s bf are supposed dealers of ❄ I like Caroline a lot more tbh I feel she is more real than smug Gemken . She’s a dose if there ever was one

Went through her Instagram there and can't see no pictures with him...feel for the poor girl if they are finished
It’s him I feel sorry for! She’s so high maintenance irl. Preaches about “being kind”, but doesn’t think twice about spitting out nasty digs behind closed doors

Who? His current gf Hilary?
Yes, I’ve friends in common with Hilary, the way he treats her is absolutely rotten. That girl can’t put a foot out of place without him berating her, control freak.

Maybe not the best being a school teacher and hanging around with girls who’s bf are supposed dealers of ❄ I like Caroline a lot more tbh I feel she is more real than smug Gemken . She’s a dose if there ever was one
A good of her friends from Newcastle are mad on the ❄ too, I’d be surprised if she isn’t too!!

• Wow
Whos bf is a drug dealer??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.