Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TattelDoDonkey

Screenshot_20231201_193723_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231201_193719_Instagram.jpg

Our Carol keeping it real on Instagram as per 🙄
Knowing so many young girls follow her from her previous school yet the suckin in on that stomach! Way to promote body positivity Caz! ✨️
She is the most insecure woman on that app!

Reactions: 1

dontcome@me

VIP Member
She actually has a horrible figure in my opinion 🙈 that dress does nothing for her when she has no chest at all. I think I had more boobs when I was 12. Is it from excessive exercising?

Totallygobsmacked

Also have you not been to a hen party recently no? These things are trendy and the thing to do so lots of people can be arsed to make and print them lol
Aw fair enough on printing then! But certainly wouldn't be on a hen do that included ocean beach and the west end strip on the itinerary 🤣

boarddotie

VIP Member
I don't really understand what she's doing?? Why on earth would people pay to have her with them in Oz? I don't get it...
I think they are paying for a trip with a company but the trip happens to be hosted by Caz (who by the way has no experience of this, you can't just be a personality. You have to cater to differing needs and expectations, troubleshoot, be diplomatic, planning and forecasting days in advance etc etc).

irishnosebag

VIP Member
I was thinking the same thing. And to start in January? Sorry but what kid want to go to do extra school work just after Christmas 😂 never mind January being a struggle for people after the most expensive month!

boarddotie

VIP Member
I don't know owt about this girl but keep coming up on my FYP with icebaths and wimhoff.

Deeply unhappy is right. An ice bath won't make ya happy!

goldfishbowl

Her reel on Insta about you think you’re rich after living abroad for years then you remember your student loan, I know she put a little disclaimer in there saying I’m not really rich but can you imagine how much of that loan she could have offset with the money she spent on flying not even business class but first class…I mean get your priorities right 😳
She is a liar. She’s home with plenty. Had a full time teaching job, numerous brand deals, an ebook. Now home living rent-free with mummy and daddy.
she’s just trying to stay relevant.
I still can’t get my head around why she lied to all her followers about coming home

goldfishbowl

What’s the craic with putting songs on her reels/stories and saying about every one “this is a dirty beat” or “wait for the drop”. The video about Nice she uses a song called Safe.
With the lyrics-
“I love you
I miss you
I need you
The love is for you
Waiting for the breeze
Tell me what I can do”
🙄
Also, that’s the OG ex in the Sydney Rose story

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Oh she’ll probably come on with a sob story about being trolled 🙄 In all honesty, yes it is her business how she wants to spend her money but what she’s pushing is totally infeasible for the average person - 3 business/first class return flights from Sydney - Ireland in under a year… going home twice a year etc. I reckon she will lose followers over it anyway. Be humble. Even just the get up of her going getting her hair curled to go on the plane 🤣🤣🤣 She’s getting way too sucked into doing things for the gram.
Meh if she wants to blow her cash then that’s fine. It’s not harming anyone.

its not like she’s flogging an excel spreadsheet or some othercrap
She is flogging some guide to move to Australia for like $30 which is essentially all hyperlinks

goldfishbowl

Or is it something mad like having a baby on her own or something hence the zero alcohol. I’m independent I don’t need a man type thing?
---
Hahahahaha not a chance, she’s too man-mad. Constantly thirsting over minor celebs and going on about her ex’s. I know for certain she is not pregnant BUT she would be the type to announce something like that when her sister is due 😂