Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tarkathrotter

It's painful to see how she's slowly morphed into an InstaHun. I used to really like her content back in 2020. Now here we are shilling anything on the gram, faking holding it together and that this isn't her midlife crisis.
her podcasts were very good in Australia. Clearly has a social media addiction

Reactions: 1

Totallygobsmacked

Omg I can't cope its so cringe watching every single story or post. Why doesn't one of her family or friends tell her she needs to get off socials and just focus on herself.

She says she doesn't want to be an influencer but she's so desperate in every story. Posts "get ready with me" videos like wtf who do you think you are! 😅😅😅😅😅 she's an average (lower side of average) looking girl who thinks she's fucking beyonce.

irishnosebag

VIP Member
The latest vid about sleepovers- what is with her hand? She’s twitching like an addict in the DTs.

Now, as a fully grown, able-bodied adult, I personally have never had concerns about making it to the bathroom in somebody else’s house, nor have I heard of anyone else with this problem 😳
She must piss the bed 🤷🏼‍♀️
Did she delete it ??

• Haha

Lollipops23

VIP Member
She is so obsessed with herself. It is so sad that she has to CONSTANTLY remind us that she doesn't drink anymore. Nobody cares.

Caroline knows what she is doing. She has been told enough times that her wording heavily implies she had a problem and is in recovery. She uses that wording on purpose for more clicks. I find that so gross.
Are we sure she didn't have an actual problem?

irishnosebag

VIP Member
Oh god what she’s going back to Australia!? That means we have to hear about it allll over again when she comes home again 🫠😂

• Haha

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
As requested on other threads

Caroline from County Down Northern Ireland now living in Oz
Profession is a teacher but she also podcasts and organises exPat meet up events etc

Feel free to start serving the tea ..

Did a Tiffany Brien - came of IG in August citing trolls as the reason.

Looks more like the IG holiday might have instead coincided with the break up of her most recent relationship. Though it hasn’t been mentioned.
And even more TB like was the support from the old trout Cathy Martin

irishnosebag

VIP Member
It’s supposed to go on the hollows under the cheekbones to create more of a shadow- see below.
She’s placed it about an inch south of there. Her product placement is horrendous
Looks correct to me. Where you have
It’s supposed to go on the hollows under the cheekbones to create more of a shadow- see below.
She’s placed it about an inch south of there. Her product placement is horrendous
looks to be in the right place to me. Where you’ve drawn on the picture looks like her actual cheek bones. That’s where I would put mine. Perhaps not that close to the mouth. Anyway there are no set rules for makeup. What works on your face might not work on someone else. Anyway aside from the placement the makeup is still awful regardless of if it’s in the right place or not 😂😂

tarkathrotter

If anyone is after a giggle please go an listen to her podcast with Kirk norcross😭 she couldn’t make it any clearer she wants him at one point during the podcast she literally says to him about his type of girl and he says something like he’s searching for a girl that will fix him and she says ‘she’s looking right at you’ ITS SO CRINGE and he clearly sees her as a mate omg I have second hand embarrasment
yeah she’s got a low bar if she found him inspirational. Was on a reality tv show and sniffed a lot after.

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
She must be panicking that she’s moved back home to Ireland because being torn between Ireland and Oz is her whole brand and personality

goldfishbowl

I can see how Nicole (Nice_Nails) can be a bit “marmite” but I’m a fan! I like her no BS attitude and think she’s a great nail tech. I do wonder how the hen do will go when there’s so many want the spotlight though…

goldfishbowl

For someone with a following of almost 100k she gets very little engagement in her posts, only 3 comments on one of her most recent posts and in the last few the most comments any of them have is 50
D’ya reckon she bought some? She was only about 20K when she moved home…

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
The way she stood on a bench to give a speech. Honestly have never come across anyone as self-important in my life.
Why not encourage people to join official Darkness into Light events instead of hijacking it and turning it into The Caroline Show.
Also posting to her insta story at 3am took me to the fair after her spiel about not going on social media as soon as she gets up
Omg that is so embarrasing. Why did she get up on the bench to talk? Thinking all these people are ‘beneath’ her- literally