Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Newbie86

So is she not going back to Oz? Dates for her workshops right through until June. Did I miss her saying she was staying a while?

Reactions: 1

goldfishbowl

I cannot believe how bad she is at makeup. This is why she used to pay for her makeup every time she had an event in australia. She mustn’t be able to afford that now lol.
Also I’m pretty sure her sister is a literal makeup artist so can she not learn from her? Not like she does a 9-5 nowadays so she can watch a few YouTube videos lol.
Her makeup looks TERRIBLE
Yeah her sis is an MUA- well she did a day course. It never really took off for her. Definitely agree she could give caz a few tips regardless!

TattelDoDonkey

I didn’t realise she was viewing houses, that’s different then she’s basically showing off ‘I can afford one but choose not too’. I call bullshit, she never had any intention of buying a house for investment
Watch now, she'll do a story now just to prove you wrong, or ask herself how she's getting on in property investment 😂😂 With another long winded answer! Yawn Carol 🥱

irishnosebag

VIP Member
What’s the craic with putting songs on her reels/stories and saying about every one “this is a dirty beat” or “wait for the drop”. The video about Nice she uses a song called Safe.
With the lyrics-
“I love you
I miss you
I need you
The love is for you
Waiting for the breeze
Tell me what I can do”
🙄
Also, that’s the OG ex in the Sydney Rose story
Don’t think that song justifies a ‘drop’

• Haha

cycleon

VIP Member
THIS!! 👏

Perching her arse on the sink in her thong too.
It’s giving Attention seeker, not humble, mental health tutor.
---
Also has anyone else noticed she only hides like count on certain posts.
This one for example has 108 likes (yes I counted 🙈). But boasts about 150k followers.

But if it has over 1k likes she’ll leave it visible. You have to scroll back a few months before you can see a post with numbers shown.

Looks like our Caroline just isn’t getting the engagement.

Wonder what the next publicity stunt will be..?
Christ I'm laughing at the dress. It looks like it's too small or she's wearing it back to front, the top the way it's sitting is not flattering all
---
She is such a liar. I swear not long ago she was smashing the red bulls and someone called her out on it. Now it’s ‘I hate energy drinks’ god it’s bullshit with her.
Also she’s in Ibiza looking for a man and you can’t convince me otherwise.
Or bet she’ll meet someone in australia and move back lmao
Red bull breath is disgusting 🤢
---
THIS!! 👏

Perching her arse on the sink in her thong too.
It’s giving Attention seeker, not humble, mental health tutor.
---
Also has anyone else noticed she only hides like count on certain posts.
This one for example has 108 likes (yes I counted 🙈). But boasts about 150k followers.

But if it has over 1k likes she’ll leave it visible. You have to scroll back a few months before you can see a post with numbers shown.

Looks like our Caroline just isn’t getting the engagement.

Wonder what the next publicity stunt will be..?
Her stats.... 0% 🙈

Screenshot_20231014_090211_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
The absolute essay she wrote in response to the person who commented about her dress. 🤣
Don’t put yourself out there wearing not much else than nipple covers and a thong and expect not to get comments. Isn’t that what she’s trying to provoke or illicit? Attention. Trying to be an influencer. Putting yourself in the public eye. She would want to get a lot less butt hurt when someone tells her her dress isn’t a good look!!
Screenshot? I can't see it 😕

Last edited:

irishnosebag

VIP Member
Everything would have to be about HER. I think that’s why she does fall out with friends. She fell out with gem ken cos she was doing hidden gem events which were too close apparently to Caroline’s events 🤣 I just found it funny she said on her podcast that sinead heg was probably gonna move in with her in Sydney cos they were both going through breakups and then because she’d had a fallen out with gemma she never even saw sinead and it was never mentioned again 🤣🤣
Omg that’s right! Forgot about her saying sinead was to move in! 😂

Irishdd1

Another day, another mention of her living in Australia for 7 years. We get it, already!
every day her stories include this, a bellamianta and gym plus coffee discount code and the fact she no longer drinks

how many times does she have to put up a story with how happy she is with the choice to move, who is she trying to convince

cycleon

VIP Member
I'm laughing at the bikini top ffs pull it down. Tips out under bikini is not a good look. I don't care what anyone says, it just screams "should have got a bigger size" ... she doesn't need bigger just pull it down 🤦‍♀️

LMC

'I'm going to show you the world baby girl'. Weird comment to make on her Christening Day. Caroline is her aunt, not her parent.