A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All for show, I would be paying down the loan before flying first class. Prob gave up the teaching job because it alerted the student loan company she was back and working.

Didn’t she take on a job for like 1 day then decide she doesn’t want to teach anymore?
Yeah she said this on the story! If that’s what she wants to do then that’s fine but I wish she’d be honest about the fact she’s clearly trying to go down the influencer route instead of always saying “I love teaching, I’ll definitely go back to it, it will always be my career.” Like she’d be so much more likeable if she was just honest about what her plans are

Reactions: 3
The way that Caroline has been going on about meeting Wim Hoff I was under the impression that she was meeting him 1-1 for some promo work or something 🙈 turns out she seems to have paid €2299 to spend a few days with 300 odd other people also doing the hike in ‘just my bikini’

9AFD8FEC-7E5E-4D23-AAD6-8F40895C68E9.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m fairly new to this one but anyone else think she just comes across as desperately unhappy??

Reactions: 11
I feel the same tbh feel like shes chasing something😕 she's home but she's away most of the time

Reactions: 2
As someone said this gives off creepy (gullible) cult vibes - this idiot is close to hypothermia and yet won’t admit it.
Whatever your mental issues are - and I’m not being snide we all have them 🙋‍♀️ - chasing some fad like freezing yourself in cold water won’t change them and I don’t believe breathing differently 🫤 is the answer. Maybe it helps some but I’m very sceptical.
Whatever you need to deal with in life - changing your postcode/ job is not going to magically solve anything. How about just being kind to yourself and maybe take a break from social media, I feel sorry for her in a way for she seems very lost.

Reactions: 13
I’ve been going to an acupuncturist for the past few months for something and she really believes in the power of our breath as well as breath holding.
I’ve been following her trip to Poland with interest but it seems extreme To me 🙈

Reactions: 2
She’s an interesting one. Her podcast is good. I think she needs a break from social media for a bit to find herself.

Reactions: 3
Everybody commenting inspirational…. I’m thinking more along the lines of stupid?! Why oh why would you pay to freeze to death! Seems like a weird creepy cult type thing. Makes me cringe watching them do silly moves and make silly noises in the snow!!

Reactions: 4
What’s the tea with her and Gemken and the other doses in Oz and Bali? Does she know them? I see none of them have liked her posts. She’s a dose and yes defo cult vibes but I’d sooner watch that then the Hegs, Becca etc

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.