A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is a bucketlist dream to get to the F1, how many years did she live in Australia for again? A country that has a formula 1 race every year?

Reactions: 8
It is a bucketlist dream to get to the F1, how many years did she live in Australia for again? A country that has a formula 1 race every year?
7 years in Australia, she moved home this year and is single after being heartbroken but has never been so happy. And gave up the drink and has never been so happy 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's painful to see how she's slowly morphed into an InstaHun. I used to really like her content back in 2020. Now here we are shilling anything on the gram, faking holding it together and that this isn't her midlife crisis.

Reactions: 2
It's painful to see how she's slowly morphed into an InstaHun. I used to really like her content back in 2020. Now here we are shilling anything on the gram, faking holding it together and that this isn't her midlife crisis.
her podcasts were very good in Australia. Clearly has a social media addiction

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else find it a bit condescending how she speaks about her friends?

Reactions: 5
Wtf is a disco nap? Her friends dressed up and is she out in a cameltoe gym plus onesie yoke?

What’s the craic with putting songs on her reels/stories and saying about every one “this is a dirty beat” or “wait for the drop”. The video about Nice she uses a song called Safe.
With the lyrics-
“I love you
I miss you
I need you
The love is for you
Waiting for the breeze
Tell me what I can do”
🙄
Also, that’s the OG ex in the Sydney Rose story

What’s the craic with putting songs on her reels/stories and saying about every one “this is a dirty beat” or “wait for the drop”. The video about Nice she uses a song called Safe.
With the lyrics-
“I love you
I miss you
I need you
The love is for you
Waiting for the breeze
Tell me what I can do”
🙄
Also, that’s the OG ex in the Sydney Rose story
Don’t think that song justifies a ‘drop’

• Haha
Don’t think that song justifies a ‘drop’
I actually just painfully watched the reel to wait for it. I was waiting..and waiting...and waiting for that 'Drop' 😅

Also has she seriously managed to make her friends birthday weekend (sorry weekday cos I'm guessing its cheaper Weds to Saturday morning) in Nice about her?? "Come with me to nice" duck off Caroline.

She also posted a congrats to the Sydney Rose girl and in the next story 2mins later made it about herself again?! She really is the most desperate, narcissistic girl I have ever come across in my life . How long til these new backup dancers friends drop her??

They’ve been mates for quite a long time. One of them used to go out with Caroline’s brother, and their friendship survived when the relationship finished.
They did Sunrise Social Newcastle and planned the bottomless brunches.
I don’t know them well, but would know of them, and from what I’ve encountered they seem like pretty nice girls.
They have the patience of saints to put up with her!

Reactions: 2
Her TikTok about being exactly where she needs to be, choosing the single life and not fitting onto societal norms 🙄
Like she didn't have a complete meltdown when her younger sister announced she was having a baby in August, didn't split with James because he wasn't ready for marriage or children. She's desperate for societal norms and for someone to love her!! Christ Caroline this is tragic! She's throwing everything at her online presence hoping something sticks and she blows up....Breath work, ice baths, sunrises OR T Total (because you were basically a functioning alcoholic and won't admit you had a problem!) OR I used to live I'm Australia OR Single and traveling the world. She is a MESS!! (A self absorbed one at that!)

Reactions: 4
5 random tik toks in the last hour on different topics. Defo trying to blow up on one of these mix of "look at me doing things differently" themes.

Does she not get bored typing out the same things every day? Her new tiktoks are all the same shite she’s said 100 times

Can anyone off the street go to a school to speak to teens about MH?

Can anyone off the street go to a school to speak to teens about MH?
What’s mental is that she is being given free reign to go in and speak to them about it when she is not qualified and is not in a good place herself to be giving anyone else advice

Reactions: 12
The latest Instagram post made my toes curl. Now Caroline is a hotshot career woman, boss babe.

And she probably thinks they asked her "business or pleasure" because they fancy her.

For someone who doesn't miss Australia she makes enough references about it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.