A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tips for hiking…she’s been literally doing it for about a month… I’ve never seen someone so full of notions 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh god it’s the most awkward video why did she walk outside just to turn around and look at the camera with a face like a slapped arse and then walk back nah I’m dead 🤣
This is up there with people who get out of bed to set their phone up to video themselves getting of of bed for ‘spend a morning with me’ 🤣🤣 criiiinge

• Haha
Reactions: 4
6 new reels on TikTok within a day. All giving an indication of unhappiness. Also the holiday arse video but with a difference statement about "would a chat have saved the relationship". Oh dear.

6 new reels on TikTok within a day. All giving an indication of unhappiness. Also the holiday arse video but with a difference statement about "would a chat have saved the relationship". Oh dear.
Oh my God…. Actually scarlet for her. Is she 31 or 15 🤣🙈 Still posting things trying to get his attention so he’ll want to get back with her. Why aren’t her friends having a word with her 🙈 She’s coming across sooooo desperate

Reactions: 3
God I really liked her when she was in Oz but she is doing my head in. I lived abroad too but do I mention it every 5 minutes? No because I have moved on and have other things going on now. How many people can actually relate to her? Most people who move home just settle back in to normal life, work, groceries etc. Not sure who she is trying to target here? Reminds me of a (sober) Siobhan O Hagan. If you are so happy with your life get on with it, don't keep telling us about it. The lady doth protest too much?
When she is looking at going back to teaching, is she going to put her bikini pic on her CV ?

Reactions: 5
I feel like she’ll ride the influencer train for a bit now before going back to teaching. She has her workshops to help others move abroad and a few trips away planned which wouldn’t be possible while teaching.

The latest reel on Instagram, spend a Sunday with her now she doesn't drink... Awk bore off, we get it you don't drink, you miss living in oz, you miss your ex & you're desperate to be an insta hun

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Funny I like a drink on a Saturday night but I’m fully well aware that Sunday exists. Didn’t realise that if you drink you your stupid

• Haha
I swear all those questions in the Q&A are just her talking to herself.

Reactions: 5
The more she tries to push the 'happiness is not a postcode' narrative, the more evident it is she's deeply unhappy. Her content is boring and rehashed. She needs to come off insta and reevaluate her life.

Am I right in thinking she said a few days ago she was going back to Aus in Oct? Holiday? Or maybe she's only taken a year out and the 'move home' was for dramatic effect.
Oh she's "bringing people on a tour of the east coast" no you're not Caroline, a company is you're just joining the tour like everyone else, but she has a 10% off discount code. She's already drip feeding the "I might find it hard to leave Australia once I'm back" narrative cos that's exactly what she'll do, she'll stay. Ireland isn't ready for all the icebaths sunrises touchy feels stuff, she won't meet likeminded since.gle men here, majority would probably laugh so she'll be on the husband hunt back in Oz
---
Cringing at her reel. She’s an actual sad case. Putting up a video of her crying on her birthday over the break up. And now acting like she’s over it while she’s so obviously not. Sure wasn’t she in Dublin only a little while ago putting up things like should I move here, stench of desperation off her hoping hoping the ex would see it and take her back I would say. She wasn’t even with him that long, it was a COVID relationship that moved way too quickly because of lockdowns etc.
Was she not talking about the first relationship? The one she moved to Australia with
---
I think that’s really rough and uncalled for. She can’t help the way she was born and the size of her boobs? I don’t like Caroline but I actually think she looks stunning in that dress and her figure looks amazing
She posted pics from a few years back she looked healthy, carried a little weight, now she's too toned and flat. I thought she looked much better vefore the extreme workouts
---
Omg her latest comment about love island ‘I like to do cool things like climb Kilimanjaro’ how patronising and tbh your no hiker. She is jumping on every band wagon there is. Also why does she always have to say I want to raise thousands for it? Like just say you want to raise funds for charity, it doesn’t matter how much you raise. I get a feeling she will be bragging next about the amount she raises and focusing on that just to boast about herself and how amazing she is
Oh she is foingto get some land doing Kiki.. she put up something about a recent hike and kill only being amount higher.. guuuurl you have a rude awakening on the way. People die doing kill, it's extreme

Last edited:
Was she not talking about the first relationship? The one she moved to Australia with
---
No pretty sure it was her crying on her birthday last year because she had just broken up with him because he didn’t want to get married… I could be wrong though

Sunrise social cork going to meet up and thank her "team"? Like duck off, anyone can meet to see the sunrise, he'll I do it every morning when I leave for work, I see the sun rise from my front door go me and my sunrisesocialcork 🙄

Eta its foggy in cork today 🤣🤣

If anyone is after a giggle please go an listen to her podcast with Kirk norcross😭 she couldn’t make it any clearer she wants him at one point during the podcast she literally says to him about his type of girl and he says something like he’s searching for a girl that will fix him and she says ‘she’s looking right at you’ ITS SO CRINGE and he clearly sees her as a mate omg I have second hand embarrasment

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If anyone is after a giggle please go an listen to her podcast with Kirk norcross😭 she couldn’t make it any clearer she wants him at one point during the podcast she literally says to him about his type of girl and he says something like he’s searching for a girl that will fix him and she says ‘she’s looking right at you’ ITS SO CRINGE and he clearly sees her as a mate omg I have second hand embarrasment
Listened to it had to google who he was to begin with, then realised who he was. How is he an inspiration at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.