_georgiefit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s that mentality of ‘I can’t go it alone’ - that girl is probably so buried deep in G that she doesn’t want to leave her, it’s like a security life line. I know some girls with my coach want to leave but for months have ‘relied’ on her and the others that leaving doesn’t seem to be an option? I am in a family of 5, (2 adults 3 kids) and with going back to work we had to work out our budget as hubby’s been made redundant. I pay £100 to my coach and my food alone is £70 a week, plus all the vitamins and what not I have to take (4 pills a day, 2 loads of protein powder) so some months , if I need to restock, can work out around £250 just for me. Not including the family budget. So I’m considering after months of being with her to go alone but I know I’ll probably lose the friends/support system I have become accustomed to. So I semi understand why she is still around. So this girl hasn’t just been spending £90 a month, plus everything else they make you buy on top. Protein powder, multivitamin, other pills (they all have a code for this tit too! Go figure)
That was a tad of a personal rant/vent them. Apologies 😂

Reactions: 1
The girl should have all the confidence in the world but Georgie would be knocking it. 3 and a half years and no difference put it this way prior lockdown I had clients comes to me up to twice per week and they trained themselves 2-3 times that week, I saw a change in them in a month it doesn’t take that long to see a change in someone. If there is no change in this girl what so ever I’d be demanding a refund. Maybe this girl is what I’d class as a beginner - form isn’t there etc this is why I don’t like online coaching. I would never do it for that fact.

This is going to sound inconsiderate but it makes me laugh cause it reminds me of the slimming world or weight watchers advert. I comment on this everytime I see it “weight loss over 196 weeks / 47 months” they will never put “weight loss over 2 years” cause frankly that sounds like a chore and someone would give up at the first hurdle

That’s what paid her gym equipment and lock up 😂😂😂😂
I get that she has the money and ability to, and if it's her 'thing' then fully appreciate investing, but when she posts her working out in there and that 'you'll find a way if it's important to you!!' kind of attitude, it just makes me feel like tit for not being able to afford even a basic dumbbell set to workout with during lockdown. So out of touch.

Reactions: 2
42 months to be coached by someone when you’re not competing is absolutely insane. The only thing Georgie is doing right is taking people’s money for a laugh 🥴😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
So many irritating things on her stories today!

What are ours bets on what’ll happen with the overpriced gym equipment once the gyms reopen?!?!?

So many irritating things on her stories today!

What are ours bets on what’ll happen with the overpriced gym equipment once the gyms reopen?!?!?
A normal person would sell them on but knowing her she will throw them out in the skip OR I'm thinking she may possibly keep the shipping container anyway as an 'extra personal gym'.. You know just to make her feel more privileged

Never actually bothered to look at her profile before, but ‘if he thinks I’m cute now, wait til he finds out I triple his income’. So full of herself! To mention the money you earn on your profile?! What a dick move.

Reactions: 3
Never actually bothered to look at her profile before, but ‘if he thinks I’m cute now, wait til he finds out I triple his income’. So full of herself! To mention the money you earn on your profile?! What a dick move.
Also she’s disgusting so no one will probably find her cute 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I follow slimming world and see so many similarities in the things she eats and the things I do 🧐

Reactions: 4
I follow slimming world and see so many similarities in the things she eats and the things I do 🧐
A lot of slimming world foods, meals, snacks etc are low calorie (this is why people on SW lose weight because it promotes a diet that is more 'calorie friendly' best way to describe it although in my opinion all calories in all foods are worth it yum.

But yeah because she tracks her calories a lot of things SW goers probably have is useful for anyone calorie counting.

I calorie count as SW didn't work for me (obviously consumed too much 'free' food)
But I do implement lots of 'SW' recipes and snacks into my diet as they tend to be calorie friendly (though not always)

Judging by her recent IG story she has way more then 80 clients. I just counted 70 odd alone and that's not all of them LOL. She definitely put her story up just to show off her client list because. Wow all you did a spread sheet with names, pretty sure other coaches have a system similar or better than that already hun

Looking at her recent story she had way more than 70 people on that list. Spreadsheets aren't no Wow genius move she definitely just put that story up to show off her client list LOL

Last edited:
It’s a calorie deficit all weight loss programmes are that. U would be surprised how much food u can consume if ur smart with ur cal counting.

It’s a calorie deficit all weight loss programmes are that. U would be surprised how much food u can consume if ur smart with ur cal counting.
Yeah that’s why calorie counting didn’t work for me - I’d make high calorie choices then be starving 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 IIFYM life was not for me!

Yeah that’s why calorie counting didn’t work for me - I’d make high calorie choices then be starving 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 IIFYM life was not for me!
😂😂 diet life is not for me!!!

IIFYM is a nice idea but I’d want maccies for breakfast and end up with a lettuce leaf for my evening meal 😭

A lot of slimming world foods, meals, snacks etc are low calorie (this is why people on SW lose weight because it promotes a diet that is more 'calorie friendly' best way to describe it although in my opinion all calories in all foods are worth it yum.

But yeah because she tracks her calories a lot of things SW goers probably have is useful for anyone calorie counting.

I calorie count as SW didn't work for me (obviously consumed too much 'free' food)
But I do implement lots of 'SW' recipes and snacks into my diet as they tend to be calorie friendly (though not always)

Judging by her recent IG story she has way more then 80 clients. I just counted 70 odd alone and that's not all of them LOL. She definitely put her story up just to show off her client list because. Wow all you did a spread sheet with names, pretty sure other coaches have a system similar or better than that already hun

Looking at her recent story she had way more than 70 people on that list. Spreadsheets aren't no Wow genius move she definitely just put that story up to show off her client list LOL
Well when she was on the ‘s’ section it was around row 164!! Maybe some of those must be older clients / ones who have finished?

There is no fking way 2 people are offering a personalised tailored plan and nutrition for that many people

Well when she was on the ‘s’ section it was around row 164!! Maybe some of those must be older clients / ones who have finished?

There is no fking way 2 people are offering a personalised tailored plan and nutrition for that many people
U would be surprised how many online coaches have that amount of clients, they have copies of plans saved even copies of other coaches plans they hand out as their own.

no plan is really tailored to someone they can give u a plan and if u gain weight take off a couple things from ur plan until ur maintaining or losing weight.

Reactions: 3
U would be surprised how many online coaches have that amount of clients, they have copies of plans saved even copies of other coaches plans they hand out as their own.

no plan is really tailored to someone they can give u a plan and if u gain weight take off a couple things from ur plan until ur maintaining or losing weight.
So true because on her coaching page one of her ambassadors posted her leg workout on the stories today and it's the EXACT same workout one of her other clients posted the other day. Like all the same exercises, same order too

Ps. Wow I'm in the wrong career LOL

I appreciate that and agree she might have that many but not in line with the service she says she offers. website under the pricing section says:

Full Training & Cardio Split | Tailored completely to your goals & lifestyle. Exact exercises, reps & sets with a weight logging feature to track every exercise. Each exercise comes with a video demonstration

I’m sure loads of her clients have the same goal so it’s easy to do a copy and paste job.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.