_georgiefit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I appreciate that and agree she might have that many but not in line with the service she says she offers. website under the pricing section says:

Full Training & Cardio Split | Tailored completely to your goals & lifestyle. Exact exercises, reps & sets with a weight logging feature to track every exercise. Each exercise comes with a video demonstration

I’m sure loads of her clients have the same goal so it’s easy to do a copy and paste job.
All online coaches offer the same service guaranteed x amount will be on the same exercise plan and food intake. It should never be a copy and paste job if ur paying someone £140 a month, u deserve to get a decent plan. Not chuck it after 3 months.

not all clients weigh the same or have the same metabolism, hormonal imbalance or take certain medication.

Being a PT or a coach u have to take certain things in to account folk with diabetes can’t take certain supplement, u have to be careful with their diet as well.

Women who have hormone imbalances can find it difficult to lose weigh. So u have to take all this into account if a client is really struggling u have to dig a little deeper.

One of my clients even had A serious medical condition. she had an online coach who didn’t even clarify her medical history. she just signed up and paid. They r the ones that can do serious damage to someone without even knowing it.

Reactions: 1
WHY ARE YOU PROMOTING SO MYCH PLASTIC WASTE!!! 🤬

like what’s wrong with getting a metal water bottle and using cordial in water. She’s such a knobhead.
True. Worst thing is.. She even put up a picture of a cordial before that she said tastes like the Volvic Strawberry. Why doesn't she just buy that and fill up her own bottle.

I know the bottles can be recycled but it's really not the point. I used to drink 3 litres of bottled water a day and swapped to filling my own reusable bottle about a year ago as I felt bad using so much plastic. So glad I swapped.

Shes a dick.

Also who has £1.20 to spend on 1 bottle of water when you drink about 3 a day. But guess with all her clients she has money to blow.

Reactions: 2
True. Worst thing is.. She even put up a picture of a cordial before that she said tastes like the Volvic Strawberry. Why doesn't she just buy that and fill up her own bottle.

I know the bottles can be recycled but it's really not the point. I used to drink 3 litres of bottled water a day and swapped to filling my own reusable bottle about a year ago as I felt bad using so much plastic. So glad I swapped.

Shes a dick.

Also who has £1.20 to spend on 1 bottle of water when you drink about 3 a day. But guess with all her clients she has money to blow.
Agreed, this is another thing that really irks me about her. As a coach, I'd expect her to be a good role model. Encouraging people to buy tit loads of plastic is poor form. Just drink water, or buy squash. Use your own battle. Don't be a dick all the time. She also buys pre-cut veggies that are individually packaged. She does the same for pre-cooked chicken. She is so lazy it's unreal.

Reactions: 3
Baffles me what she’s going to do with all the gym equipment she’s bought? I’d never ever invest in that. The gym equipment she’s bought isn’t even good quality either, as she’s said herself. What a waste of money. Just utilise home workouts, accept the fact you’re going to lose muscle for a short period of time. She really is so dumb.

Agreed, this is another thing that really irks me about her. As a coach, I'd expect her to be a good role model. Encouraging people to buy tit loads of plastic is poor form. Just drink water, or buy squash. Use your own battle. Don't be a dick all the time. She also buys pre-cut veggies that are individually packaged. She does the same for pre-cooked chicken. She is so lazy it's unreal.
Yeah it makes no sense. Especially from someone who works from home every day you think she would have a bit of extra time to be able to prep her own food more too. If that was me I would sit and cut veggies etc whilst planning programmes and things haha. It literally takes seconds to chop some veg up and wash it.

I understand pre cut and bagged washed stuff Is good for anyone with mobility issues or people who really do not have time, but she does

Yeah it makes no sense. Especially from someone who works from home every day you think she would have a bit of extra time to be able to prep her own food more too. If that was me I would sit and cut veggies etc whilst planning programmes and things haha. It literally takes seconds to chop some veg up and wash it.

I understand pre cut and bagged washed stuff Is good for anyone with mobility issues or people who really do not have time, but she does
Her getting pre-packaged stuff just gives her more time to be a bOsS bAbE 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I do get pre cut and bagged veg sometimes purely cause it has a longer date on it when I’m food shopping.
I can’t remember who it was, but someone posted that a girl on insta coached by same coach as georgie also eats the same bland pre packaged meals. So maybe it’s the coach?

Another thought - she is extremely disordered in the way she eats, and when I was really ill with an ED. I’d get packaged stuff alot because easier to calorie count and only have that portion size. Just a thought?

I do get pre cut and bagged veg sometimes purely cause it has a longer date on it when I’m food shopping.
I can’t remember who it was, but someone posted that a girl on insta coached by same coach as georgie also eats the same bland pre packaged meals. So maybe it’s the coach?

Another thought - she is extremely disordered in the way she eats, and when I was really ill with an ED. I’d get packaged stuff alot because easier to calorie count and only have that portion size. Just a thought?
I don’t think this would make a difference because she does weigh some other stuff, so surely she can weigh veg. And actually tbf she always says she doesn’t count salad etc so the weight would make no difference anyway

Her stories honestly hurt my brain.

Give it 3-4 months until shes sitting at around 70kg and shes telling us how mentally unwell she was at the beginning of this year during prep.

Does anyone think she will actually compete?

Ps. I smell bullshit on the fibre story, I'm desperate to get out of my contract with BT but know they don't offer fibre in my area, because when you put in your postcode it says yes or no, why didn't our little princess get that?? Im sure she did.. just pressed ignore and paid for it anyway. Also. Did anyone twig she called Liv her 'ex housemate' the other day??

Reactions: 5
She actually fries my brain. Bodybuilding isn’t a sport. It’s basically a pageant 🤦🏼‍♀️ !!

Anyone realise she’s complaining an awful lot these days... what’s her old saying 🤔😂 NO ONE CARES!!! bodybuilding’s going to give you body dismorphia and it’s going to give you a bad relationship with food that’s what you signed up for. It’s ur problem u cut up ur tops I’m sure with the many clients u have u can afford new ones ✌🏼

Reactions: 4
I can see her having a Britney style meltdown one of these days. I think she’s very unstable.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her stories honestly hurt my brain.

Give it 3-4 months until shes sitting at around 70kg and shes telling us how mentally unwell she was at the beginning of this year during prep.

Does anyone think she will actually compete?

Ps. I smell bullshit on the fibre story, I'm desperate to get out of my contract with BT but know they don't offer fibre in my area, because when you put in your postcode it says yes or no, why didn't our little princess get that?? Im sure she did.. just pressed ignore and paid for it anyway. Also. Did anyone twig she called Liv her 'ex housemate' the other day??
I have also thought this about her saying she was mentally unwell. She’ll 100% say it if she doesn’t come in the top 2!

I didn’t hear her mention that she is her ex housemate but I do remember her saying she had a room to rent

She actually fries my brain. Bodybuilding isn’t a sport. It’s basically a pageant 🤦🏼‍♀️ !!

Anyone realise she’s complaining an awful lot these days... what’s her old saying 🤔😂 NO ONE CARES!!! bodybuilding’s going to give you body dismorphia and it’s going to give you a bad relationship with food that’s what you signed up for. It’s ur problem u cut up ur tops I’m sure with the many clients u have u can afford new ones ✌🏼
I’m so fed up of her saying it’s a sport 🤦🏻‍♀️

You mean ‘NO-ONE’ CARES! still bothers me that someone can be stupid enough to send thousand of bits of Merch to be printed without spell checking!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.