_georgiefit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of us are still in 😉 don’t worry you’ve not missed anything, more stair master, saying she needs to get dark for next week so is on the sunbeds) hope you aren’t worried about skin cancer then g?!

Reactions: 4
Some of us are still in 😉 don’t worry you’ve not missed anything, more stair master, saying she needs to get dark for next week so is on the sunbeds) hope you aren’t worried about skin cancer then g?!
*oats, sharing gushing reviews from her clients, bad form, making coffee... same old same old?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
g.jpg

And this, is why she is not a great role model for your daughter. Hahaha. It's really not difficult to reign in the swearing a little for the old YouTube G.
Also, isn't the whole point of YouTube to make money from it? I thought videos with swearing etc could not be monetised. I may be wrong. But since G is so 'boss witch' money obsessed, surely this would be another little income stream for her to get her hands on?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 248489

And this, is why she is not a great role model for your daughter. Hahaha. It's really not difficult to reign in the swearing a little for the old YouTube G.
Also, isn't the whole point of YouTube to make money from it? I thought videos with swearing etc could not be monetised. I may be wrong. But since G is so 'boss witch' money obsessed, surely this would be another little income stream for her to get her hands on?
What an arseholey response. Exactly what I’d expect 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.