_georgiefit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No lie it probably has cost her about £500 at least too. I looked at getting mine done before (not that long or tacky) and it's costs £££££

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What is the obsession with white blonde hair and black roots? 🧐

Bet we will only see 1/2 of her face in any selfie like usual so we won’t see the true extent of the dreadful hair for a while

Reactions: 1
That Erin is under the same coach as her.... honestly her diet looks crap, skinny foods and puffed wheat.... not for me thanks
I also don’t think what’s she’s doing is that healthy, talking about being starving etc, it’s not normal even for body builders!

Reactions: 4
That Erin is under the same coach as her.... honestly her diet looks crap, skinny foods and puffed wheat.... not for me thanks
I also don’t think what’s she’s doing is that healthy, talking about being starving etc, it’s not normal even for body builders!
I know someone Erin coaches and she can eat basically anything she wants she’s not as strict as Georgie or a witch. Shes very much empathic towards her girls as she knows what it’s like to do this.

If ur on a prep most girls r on or under 1500 cals for 6-8 weeks. Plus they have to do x amount of cardio or x amount of steps per day. still train on basically air. So it is normal for body builders to be starving. that’s how they lose body fat then they reduce how much Salt, Sugar and water they intake the last week that’s how they reduce water retention.

a lot of things arent healthy in the bodybuilding world esp to be gaining weight then dramatically lose it. It causes alsorts of body dismorphia but most girls who do bodybuilding have had issues with food in the past, have mental health issues where training has helped them or lack confidence I have found

So on her podcast ep 15, she said her plates cost £750 and barbell cost £550 then £25 a week on shipping container. Then another £600 on other equipment.
shes had it 8 weeks so £200.
So a total of £2100. Where the duck is she getting this money??

So on her podcast ep 15, she said her plates cost £750 and barbell cost £550 then £25 a week on shipping container. Then another £600 on other equipment.
If she’s charging £140 a girl per month x that buy how many girls she has.
I know a lot of online coaches that have 80+ girls at £100 per month it’s ridiculous amount of money it’s actually sickening

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Out of the £20k ish she gets per month

• Angry
That gym story has peed me right off, it's inside a god damn tent that is hardly outside, they should not be showing that all over Instagram! Does anyone know of this is actually allowed or bending the rules by quite a lot?

Last edited:
Out of the £20k ish she gets per month
UGH that makes me want to die. She should be more careful and save for her future but nooooooo she’s pissing it up the wall whilst living in a flat share with someone she’s basically paying to be her friend. Eeekkk

Reactions: 1
Her recent story about the weight of the scoop. Is it just me or would you not weigh the very first scoop you had to see how much it weighs?? I did this and actually still weigh it out to make sure it’s the right amount but maybe I’m just weird 🤣 I found it odd that she said on prep she didn’t weigh it either, considering she was even weighing lettuce haha

That gym story has peed me right off, it's inside a god damn tent that is hardly outside, they should not be showing that all over Instagram! Does anyone know of this is actually allowed or bending the rules by quite a lot?
My gym has also done this

Was just about to say this. Under a gazebo.. Not outside at all LOL. It has walls and a roof and a door... Like a normal building

UGH that makes me want to die. She should be more careful and save for her future but nooooooo she’s pissing it up the wall whilst living in a flat share with someone she’s basically paying to be her friend. Eeekkk
Literally she earns loads but believes investing in a house is a waste of money. You know she is thick when she would rather waste money on her car and paying for a shipping container instead of investing in a property she owns outright

Literally she earns loads but believes investing in a house is a waste of money. You know she is thick when she would rather waste money on her car and paying for a shipping container instead of investing in a property she owns outright
I remember her rant about that ages ago. I hope she pisses it all away and ends up with nothing. It’ll serve her right.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.