_georgiefit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You mean ‘NO-ONE’ CARES! still bothers me that someone can be stupid enough to send thousand of bits of Merch to be printed without spell checking!
I don't get WHY she made such specific merch as well! If you want to make money, make something that is more generic so more people will want to buy it. The wrist wraps I sort of get, they are kind of branded but not that much, but the hoodies/tops are so niche and garish 😂

Reactions: 2
I don't get WHY she made such specific merch as well! If you want to make money, make something that is more generic so more people will want to buy it. The wrist wraps I sort of get, they are kind of branded but not that much, but the hoodies/tops are so niche and garish 😂
If i saw someone in the gym with 'no one cares' on their back, i'd think they're clearly a dick, avoid at all costs!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Never written on here before more of a lurker but I’ve tried to find her on companies house but no joy! Was wondering if her accounts matched the ridiculous amount of money her clients pay and how much she wasted on random crap!
Also screams to me that she was/is on some sort of steroid even though she won’t admit it! That’ll be why she’s so aggressive all the time! She didn’t got those traps by just eating bagels and oats and training 👀
I used to really like her before all the competing etc but now I just watch in horror 😂

Reactions: 9
Never written on here before more of a lurker but I’ve tried to find her on companies house but no joy! Was wondering if her accounts matched the ridiculous amount of money her clients pay and how much she wasted on random crap!
Also screams to me that she was/is on some sort of steroid even though she won’t admit it! That’ll be why she’s so aggressive all the time! She didn’t got those traps by just eating bagels and oats and training 👀
I used to really like her before all the competing etc but now I just watch in horror 😂
Sameeee!! I swear I found her once on it but can’t find her again 🙃🙃

Reactions: 1
Sameeee!! I swear I found her once on it but can’t find her again 🙃🙃
I’ve tried to have a look but she’s not on there which makes me wonder why she hasn’t registered the company if she’s such a “boss babe”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m sure if you earn under a certain amount a year you don’t need to be on companies house but I’m sure for what she charges and the number of clients she has she would have exceeded that threshold!? Very bizarre! I’m going to hazard a guess that some of those names on her amazing google spreadsheet were fakes 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 4
So others in the gym or on the street see the girls in her merch and may look up her IG or website and potentially then train with her. Basically it's free advertising

So others in the gym or on the street see the girls in her merch and may look up her IG or website and potentially then train with her. Basically it's free advertising
Although with that slogan I'd be like 'cringe, rude, would not want to train with her'

Last edited:
Her clients are even starting to talk like her.... UGH.
God it’s horrible. My friend showed me their client group chat before. They’re like little clones of “Queen G”. The one you’ve screen shot has been desperate for her attention before she became a client of hers

Hmmm. Wonder if she’s paying taxes given she has no registered companies under her name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.