_georgiefit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah let's not forget.. She thinks buying property is a waste of time yet she continues to park in placed she knows she shouldn't and then pays endless amounts of fines. Her fines for the last 12 months probably add up to 5% of a house deposit LOL

Reactions: 6
Oh yeah let's not forget.. She thinks buying property is a waste of time yet she continues to park in placed she knows she shouldn't and then pays endless amounts of fines. Her fines for the last 12 months probably add up to 5% of a house deposit LOL
And for the car itself, she’ll look back on this chapter of her life when the money runs out (because it will) and wish she’d invested properly!

Reactions: 3
That Erin is under the same coach as her.... honestly her diet looks crap, skinny foods and puffed wheat.... not for me thanks
I also don’t think what’s she’s doing is that healthy, talking about being starving etc, it’s not normal even for body builders!
You are right in what your saying about what they are eating and it just shows they have poor cooking skills. Hence very simple meals which are quite repetitive. Sad to see it too. I wish they could see the volume of foods I eat which fits all my macros and is possibly similar to theirs.

Reactions: 2
You are right in what your saying about what they are eating and it just shows they have poor cooking skills. Hence very simple meals which are quite repetitive. Sad to see it too. I wish they could see the volume of foods I eat which fits all my macros and is possibly similar to theirs.
Honestly awful cooking skills! I plan my lunches and dinners for the week ahead ready for food shopping. I make them all fit my calorie and macro goals which is a bonus but I also prefer to plan to save money on shopping and to avoid food waste.

I most definitely do not eat the same meal every / every other day unless I'm using leftovers for another meal but I'd HATE to live off the same crappy pizza, chicken sausage burgers, tuna salad and yogurt and cereal every day of my life. That would definitely send me to wanting takeaways every day LOL

This makes me so angry. Parking restrictions are in place for a reason. The sense of entitlement makes me so angry. She probably parks places that inconveniences other people all the time.

I’m 90% sure once she parked across someone’s drive and they left a note saying they had been stuck in all day and she wasn’t arsed at all!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
This makes me so angry. Parking restrictions are in place for a reason. The sense of entitlement makes me so angry. She probably parks places that inconveniences other people all the time.
Her sense of entitlement is what has always stood out to me about her. It’s not a nice trait.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Who wants to tell her that she’s doing it wrong if they’re 42 sodding months in??
I came here with the same screenshot 😂 I thought more of clearly doing something wrong for that amount of time! That amount of money too. For what? I did check out her profile and she isn’t ripped, she’s just ‘normal’ (not in a mean way)
She prob hasn’t been even close to being knowledgeable or remotely qualified that long ago. She was still a baby when this girl started paying her.

Reactions: 1
I came here with the same screenshot 😂 I thought more of clearly doing something wrong for that amount of time! That amount of money too. For what? I did check out her profile and she isn’t ripped, she’s just ‘normal’ (not in a mean way)
She prob hasn’t been even close to being knowledgeable or remotely qualified that long ago. She was still a baby when this girl started paying her.
Especially if she’s been paying £140 every month- bye bye £6000 💸💸💸💸

• Haha
  • Wow
The prices have gone up a lot this year. End of 2019 was £90, turned to £110 in January, then £140 (for new clients only, old clients stayed at £110) from May, I think. £50 increase in 5 months, for what? Being given a list of meals that include cereal, yogurt, gross protein pancakes and bagels, and no effort being put into you. Sign me up! 🙄

Hi, new here but joined specifically to comment on here :LOL: I cannot stand the girl! The sense of entitlement is insane, and I can't believe how arrogant she is!!

Reactions: 5
No bleeping way!!! That isn’t loyalty that’s a money grabbing cow
42 months, so 3 and a half bloody years! What the hell! You would expect after 3 and a half years that the poor girl would have the knowledge and understanding to go it alone. Then again maybe she hasn't got the confidence to do so, if the kind of advice she gets from Georgie is 'no one cares, do better'. Maybe she knocks her clients confidence down so they don't feel they can leave ha!

• Wow
42 months, so 3 and a half bloody years! What the hell! You would expect after 3 and a half years that the poor girl would have the knowledge and understanding to go it alone. Then again maybe she hasn't got the confidence to do so, if the kind of advice she gets from Georgie is 'no one cares, do better'. Maybe she knocks her clients confidence down so they don't feel they can leave ha!
The girl should have all the confidence in the world but Georgie would be knocking it. 3 and a half years and no difference put it this way prior lockdown I had clients comes to me up to twice per week and they trained themselves 2-3 times that week, I saw a change in them in a month it doesn’t take that long to see a change in someone. If there is no change in this girl what so ever I’d be demanding a refund. Maybe this girl is what I’d class as a beginner - form isn’t there etc this is why I don’t like online coaching. I would never do it for that fact.

This is going to sound inconsiderate but it makes me laugh cause it reminds me of the slimming world or weight watchers advert. I comment on this everytime I see it “weight loss over 196 weeks / 47 months” they will never put “weight loss over 2 years” cause frankly that sounds like a chore and someone would give up at the first hurdle

That’s what paid her gym equipment and lock up 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.