_georgiefit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You shouldn’t be lifting too heavily alone. If it’s too heavy that you can’t re rack it’s a massive safety risk. Can’t believe anyone would be condoning this.
Mind tho Georgie does all this for the gram. For the attention of she “can”

Reactions: 3
Just had a look at that Erin’s Instagram! I’m sure her programmes are great but omg her boobs look horrendous!!!! Don’t know if it’s because she’s so muscly they aren’t sitting right but Jesus Christ.

Reactions: 1
Just had a look at that Erin’s Instagram! I’m sure her programmes are great but omg her boobs look horrendous!!!! Don’t know if it’s because she’s so muscly they aren’t sitting right but Jesus Christ.
Boob job with muscles! I can’t put my finger on it they r either too big or too close together! they do look like a set on bald heads slapped on her chest.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They almost look fake, like they don’t have the muscle over the top of them to make them not look like water balloons 😂

I find erins face a bit odd, considering how lean and muscly she is, you’d expect a haggard skinny face also but hers is not chubby but puffy? Not sure the best way to explain, it makes me think maybe she suffers bulimia. (When I was really ill, but normal/low weight, my face was puffy)

She has 0 empathy for people, she was doing a q and a and she put everything happens for a reason to someone who put they’d been made redundant....

• Angry
She isn’t an empathetic person at all...

what would u say to someone who will end up losing their clientele cause she is a complete and utter moron? ... 🤷🏼‍♀️ Meh I can see it happening if I’m honest! 😂

She isn’t an empathetic person at all...

what would u say to someone who will end up losing their clientele cause she is a complete and utter moron? ... 🤷🏼‍♀️ Meh I can see it happening if I’m honest! 😂
Erm maybe.. Everything happens for a reason but no one cares, work harder 😅

Reactions: 4
I dread the Q&A’s because she paint herself n in an even worse light than she usually does 😂🤨 second hand embarrassment off the scale

View attachment 172536View attachment 172535
She really is insufferable. Firstly, when she used to post her ‘basic birch workouts’, that’s the reason why I followed her in the first place. Now you have to pay 140 a month to access these ‘basic witch workouts’. They’re barely basic workouts, and it’s off putting for a newly gym goer who may find these challenging to be described as ‘basic witch’.
I’d much rather have her old content back. Now I have to suffer with her awkward posing, those horrid baggy joggers and her IQ of a potato. Bore off.
The only reason I still follow as she makes me feel a bit better about myself and it amuses me the amount of tit she talks daily.
She actually looks like she has a cock in that first pic 😂😂😂

• Haha
She’s a moron, her and Courtney black dry hump my last nerve. I heard when she was competing she Was on winny. I think the whole online coaching is a cult. I’m a pt I wouldn’t resort to online coaching, it’s easy money, but in some cases it doesn’t work. When ur in this line of work u want ur clients to show results to prove it does work. There’s method to the madness. Some people aren’t confident in themselves enough that theyneed someone with them in the gym or they don’t follow ur plan.

I love following all the girls that do bodybuilding, it’s inspiring but it’s all smoke and mirrors, 90% filter photos for their body to look a certain way or on some sort of steroid.

I love how she thinks everyone has an income they can piss up the wall. Not happy with ur job - quit!!! next she will be giving relationship advice not happy with ur marriage get a divorce, not happy with ur life move to oz with a guy u met on tinder 2 weeks ago
Does it bother anyone else that a lot of these bloggers/influencers are going off and having lashes and makeup done for shoots 😩🙈
How can they not even feel a little bit of guilt?!

They look like that because she’s got very low body fat in photo shoots Or on stage.when her body fat levels are higher they look more natural.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.