_GeorgieFit #4 Fred four #sponsored by bagel fins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So cocksure 😂 it’s made me dislike her even more lol

I noticed when she did win she reacted before they even read the number out, wonder if she paid them off 🤔😂

Reactions: 2
So cocksure 😂 it’s made me dislike her even more lol

I noticed when she did win she reacted before they even read the number out, wonder if she paid them off 🤔😂
You get a good idea with where you’re placed in the line up.

It was an idea between top 2/3, she knew when the 2nd place was announced it was her

Reactions: 1
If we’re still hearing about the last one I’m sure we’ll be hearing about this for a while :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone tell us what the heck that pro card means?

Hope she now ditches the long hair, nails, tan and lashes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had no idea you could win a pro card so soon?! She has done 2 shows?! Phoebe Hagan just got hers recently and she has been trying/competing for several years. Must be a different federation or something 🤷🏼‍♀️

Am i right in saying she has the Overall finals later today? Something about that on Ally's story x
Girl Phoebe has had hers since 2018! Phoebe is IFBB Pro and Georgie is PCA - IFBB is a lot more competitive though. She won her Olympia qualification recently. I am shocked Georgie won hers today, ngl, I don't like her physique that much but the PCA judges obviously do!

Reactions: 2
Someone tell us what the heck that pro card means?

Hope she now ditches the long hair, nails, tan and lashes
The pro card means she can compete against other pros in the PCA federation and you can win money (I think the top prize is 25k if you win the universe show?!). It’s different to phoebe Hagan like someone else said who competes with IFBB which is the only route to the Olympia.

Doesn’t really mean anything as such to be a pro just that you’ve been recognised for being a high standard and can compete against others are the top of their game too!

Reactions: 7
Honestly the way they’re all going on about Dan and his involvement in the judging (or lack there of) insecure much? Like piss off! You pay him £££ you expect to win

Reactions: 6
Honestly the way they’re all going on about Dan and his involvement in the judging (or lack there of) insecure much? Like piss off! You pay him £££ you expect to win
He obviously knows his stuff but they’re the ones putting the work in at the end of the day not him

Reactions: 6
They’re going on about it because PCA is political AF and it’s not surprising DW clients do well…

Sophie Brewster literally got called one year (a while back) and told that if she did a PCA show, they’d let her win. They just want big names showing up.

Need to be big on insta, or have the ‘right’ coach a lot of the time.

Same for 2bros - LRF/Jase…

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Bet she’s so gutted she didn’t film it for YouTube so she can continue to gloat 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.