_GeorgieFit #4 Fred four #sponsored by bagel fins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:unsure:
She'll be terrified to lose this level of conditioning and vascularity. I doubt we'll see "offseason and fluffy" Georgie any time soon.

4.gif

• Wow
Reactions: 5
As a fellow bodybuilder (I am by no means comparing myself to Georgie here bc I will never look like her as hard as I try haha), I kind of understand the whole keep training thing.
It's kind of like if you play an instrument (esp. if you do it because you love it), yes in the lead up to a competition you'll be practicing a lot, but then after the comp you don't just stop playing.

I know that's a pretty average analogy, but I think that after comps is SUCH a difficult time mentally for those girls, and then if you were to not train on top of that you have more time to overthink and all of a sudden all this free time, added to that increased food focus and I've just had a lot of friends really lose themselves and their head in this time.

Reactions: 6
I can understand not wanting to give up training after a comp, but damn she needs to be very careful in these next few weeks.

Reactions: 3
I can understand not wanting to give up training after a comp, but damn she needs to be very careful in these next few weeks.
The thing she’s injecting, or was, how much does that duck her up in the long term?

Reactions: 1
The thing she’s injecting, or was, how much does that duck her up in the long term?
I don't think there's a huge amount of research into the long term effects of steroids (I'm open to being proved wrong on this!) so I honestly don't know. But I meant more as in the mental health side of things, the potential for dipping into ED territory.

Reactions: 4
I don't think there's a huge amount of research into the long term effects of steroids (I'm open to being proved wrong on this!) so I honestly don't know. But I meant more as in the mental health side of things, the potential for dipping into ED territory.
There’s a bit of research it predominantly affects fertility and appearence

• Wow
If she is just taking low doses of Anavar, which is very sus, the side effects are minimal.

The likelihood of her actually stacking with test is more likely, and the level of muscle for a woman, especially where she carries most of it, in her shoulders, and quads, and the shape of her jaw and the muscles around this almost confirm it beyond any doubt.

The long term effects of testosterone alone is facial hair growth, and reversible acne. The long term studies in women are low, but cycling off increases oestrogen, but she likely runs to PCT to limit the oestrogen.

To say what she is stacking is hard, but there are, my guess is:

Tren/Test/Primo/HgH/Anavar

Also clen for those savage cuts.

Messing with your chem levels, no matter how many blood tests you get, is always risky, we've lost a lot of BB pros at very young ages due to this stuff.

Anecdotally, a good friend of mine has just witnessed a long term steroid user in his Dad suffer a cardiac arrest at 48. Thankfully made a full recovery but it's very young. Mr Olympia competitor George Peterson died earlier this month at 37.

Overall, I think this lifestyle leads to years of unhappiness, chasing more and more. It's also very hard to coach lifestyle and balance and healthy relationships with food when you don't have that yourself, just my opinion, but I know if I was a coach I'd want to be a role model to my clients.

Reactions: 7
If she is just taking low doses of Anavar, which is very sus, the side effects are minimal.

The likelihood of her actually stacking with test is more likely, and the level of muscle for a woman, especially where she carries most of it, in her shoulders, and quads, and the shape of her jaw and the muscles around this almost confirm it beyond any doubt.

The long term effects of testosterone alone is facial hair growth, and reversible acne. The long term studies in women are low, but cycling off increases oestrogen, but she likely runs to PCT to limit the oestrogen.

To say what she is stacking is hard, but there are, my guess is:

Tren/Test/Primo/HgH/Anavar

Also clen for those savage cuts.

Messing with your chem levels, no matter how many blood tests you get, is always risky, we've lost a lot of BB pros at very young ages due to this stuff.

Anecdotally, a good friend of mine has just witnessed a long term steroid user in his Dad suffer a cardiac arrest at 48. Thankfully made a full recovery but it's very young. Mr Olympia competitor George Peterson died earlier this month at 37.

Overall, I think this lifestyle leads to years of unhappiness, chasing more and more. It's also very hard to coach lifestyle and balance and healthy relationships with food when you don't have that yourself, just my opinion, but I know if I was a coach I'd want to be a role model to my clients.
She competed in a natural federation...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Natural Federations
BNBF
UKDFBA
NPA

Juiced Federations
2 Bros Pro Events
NABBA
Pure Elite
UKUP
UKBFF
Ultimate Fitness League
WBFF
PCA (Georgie's Fed)

Reactions: 4
She competed in a natural federation...
PCA is an open federation. But even natural federations cannot test all these competitors during the months leading up to the show.

I doubt they even test everyone competing. Drug testing is expensive.

Drug testing is expensive and laborious. I compete in MMA and only once have been tested myself. But these days drug cheats are clever, they know their half life of what they're injecting and know exactly when to cycle off to pass these tests.

PCA is an open federation. But even natural federations cannot test all these competitors during the months leading up to the show.

I doubt they even test everyone competing. Drug testing is expensive.

Drug testing is expensive and laborious. I compete in MMA and only once have been tested myself. But these days drug cheats are clever, they know their half life of what they're injecting and know exactly when to cycle off to pass these tests.
So essentially there are no natural federations...? God this is awful, feels all rigged.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.