_GeorgieFit #4 Fred four #sponsored by bagel fins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also in the natural shows, the list of banned drugs is ridiculous like asthma inhalers are a banned substance!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
So essentially there are no natural federations...? God this is awful, feels all rigged.
Now you can understand why people feel like they HAVE to do it.

And as someone else pointed out, there aren't a lot of OLD bodybuilders. I've met one and he's really mentally unwell now despite his competing days being long over.

Reactions: 4
PCA is an open federation. But even natural federations cannot test all these competitors during the months leading up to the show.

I doubt they even test everyone competing. Drug testing is expensive.

Drug testing is expensive and laborious. I compete in MMA and only once have been tested myself. But these days drug cheats are clever, they know their half life of what they're injecting and know exactly when to cycle off to pass these tests.
I wouldn’t be surprised if AJ Morris did this

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So essentially there are no natural federations...? God this is awful, feels all rigged.

Well there are natural federations, but this is rife in many sports not just this. Cycling, MMA, Olympics. The art of gaining an advantage outside of the ruleset is huge, and unfortunately starts at a very young age now.

Some people are lucky and are just hyper-responders.

On a side note, I'm not taking anything away from body builders, as I know the level of work that goes in to a show is incredible, and with or without enhancements the commitment is admirable, the eating, training, everything combined is hard.

I'm just pointing out, it's a sport where you have to be enhanced just to have a chance.

Reactions: 1
she won’t be on any injectables. she’s very lean but she’s tiny.

anavar for muscle growth/retention and clen/t3 for fat burning.

i think she has been prepping so long her perception of herself is so skewed we are only a few weeks away from a meltdown/binge and blowing up and needing a break from everything. as someone who competed a longtime a go, it really does give you an eating disorder if you’re not careful

i think she has been prepping so long her perception of herself is so skewed we are only a few weeks away from a meltdown/binge and blowing up and needing a break from everything. as someone who competed a longtime a go, it really does give you an eating disorder if you’re not careful
Completely agreed with this. I did a single show a few years ago and still to this day struggle with the food and after effects - my coach disappeared as soon as show day was over and it fucked me over mentally for a long time.

Reactions: 3
So most of you have no knowledge of bodybuilding at all so I’ll give an insight
Post show -
Stay on low cals and slowly increase so we don’t put a tonne of weight back on quickly
Training the week after the show is chill and not heavy to avoid injury as the body is tired and wrecked
Cardio there to reduce water retention

gear
70% of gals take it ! It is nearly needed in figure
She was on low doses which is okay and won’t change anything

coach
Dan sit in the crowd as he’s not allow to judge clients
On Saturday he wasn’t judging at all as there was clients in nearly every class
In terms of clue at being favourite to win , that’s because they put the work in !
there was also 4/5 clients that didn’t place !
the post the girl made , was taking all the hard work away from them that’s called jealously

natty feds don’t exist

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8

We can agree to disagree on this. I do agree she used clen/t3, but I highly doubt she did oral only cycles.

Post show -
Stay on low cals and slowly increase so we don’t put a tonne of weight back on quickly
Training the week after the show is chill and not heavy to avoid injury as the body is tired and wrecked

gear

coach
In terms of clue at being favourite to win , that’s because they put the work in !
the post the girl made , was taking all the hard work away from them that’s called jealously

natty feds don’t exist
Pretty much well said, whether she was microdosing or not, it is fine, but when you say won't change anything, can you elaborate on what you mean?

Reactions: 1
Post show -

gear

coach

natty feds don’t exist
It is possible to share knowledge without sounding like a patronising arse 🙂.

New member and only 1 post here. Hmmmmm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry to bring this up again lol but does anyone else know what this post was? I saw a few posts after the show about people not showing sportsmanship etc and I’m so nosy I wanna know the tea

Reactions: 5
Sorry to bring this up again lol but does anyone else know what this post was? I saw a few posts after the show about people not showing sportsmanship etc and I’m so nosy I wanna know the tea
I know a few people who competed and apparently some of the competitors were blanking people who placed higher than them/ saying they don’t look as good as them/didn’t deserve it etc and and a few girls backstage were apparently crying and slagging off other girls to their coaches. I think it was a minority but obviously enough that a fair few people noticed it by the sounds of it!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
If it
We can agree to disagree on this. I do agree she used clen/t3, but I highly doubt she did oral only cycles.

Pretty much well said, whether she was microdosing or not, it is fine, but when you say won't change anything, can you elaborate on what you mean?
If it wont change anything then what’s the point?

I see her 1-1 coaching spaces didn’t sell out for the first time… I mean anyone who is willing to piss 189 pounds down the drain every 4 weeks is clearly not well

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.