_GeorgieFit #4 Fred four #sponsored by bagel fins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wrote a while ago how she was at the pret I go to locally…

She’s now at the gym that I work at several days a week and she’s practicing her posing at 😅

Luckily haven’t walked into her yet…maybe she won’t be around for a while after the show this weekend
I feel for you having to potentially witness that ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well it's finally here.... Her show day. She'll be on stage in about 45 mins from now. She does look good but has competition - good line up. Time will tell I suppose....

Reactions: 3
Got it on good authority that she's been, or had been, cycling low doses of Anavar.

Oh, and she slept with Matt once and then things went to tit.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Pca pro card in her first season
I had no idea you could win a pro card so soon?! She has done 2 shows?! Phoebe Hagan just got hers recently and she has been trying/competing for several years. Must be a different federation or something 🤷🏼‍♀️

Am i right in saying she has the Overall finals later today? Something about that on Ally's story x

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Friend's friend trains with her and is there with her today.

Honestly not really much more to say on the matter, couldn't get much info out without it being sus.

But with Matt, essentially they were friends and hooked up just the once, but he mugged her off after at that show and completely ignored her there, wouldn't even look at her and such. Then she won/placed (don't remember, don't care) and then he posted about it on his Insta story. Understandably, she was like 'dude wtf' after he had aired her all day in person.

But man, those BB girls... Freaking crazily dedicated to the cause, unhealthily so.
Tell us more

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see her cheer in the overalls when the winner was announced… I’m pretty sure the girl who won was number 193 and she was 194 and she looked like she thought she won and then had to cover it, it’s on cpt_fitness_ story and very funny

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone see her cheer in the overalls when the winner was announced… I’m pretty sure the girl who won was number 193 and she was 194 and she looked like she thought she won and then had to cover it, it’s on cpt_fitness_ story and very funny
Omg hahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.