_GeorgieFit #4 Fred four #sponsored by bagel fins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was actually the only Pro figure competing, 2 people qualified today which joined her. So, she spent all this time doing her prep for this show knowing she was going to be the only person in her class. The winner was called hannah bawden
she wouldn’t have known that though would she?

How much cash does first place win? Am I being harsh or is 1000 quite low for what you've put your body through!

Reactions: 6
How much cash does first place win? Am I being harsh or is 1000 quite low for what you've put your body through!

And yeah it is pretty low. But then overall the rewards for female bodybuilding never really seem worth it (particularly if they only do a comp or 2 a year). But I guess it is often more about the bragging rights but also good to be able to add to your business if you're a coach etc

Reactions: 5
Imagine if those other two girls didn’t get their pro cards today and she was the only one in her category 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She looked pretty butch to me, particularly facially. Those steroids aren't doing her any favours

• Haha
Top 3 in the Pro Figure category are all Dan's clients.
The winner appears to be taller with a better structure than Georgie, although not as densely muscled. A more pleasing look with fantastic conditioning. There is little Georgie can do to progress. Figure competitions favor a genetically small waist, long limbs and wide clavicals. Georgie is "Maxed out" in my opinion.
Untitled.png

The Winner 👇
2.png

Untitled.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Is that Dan bloke some miracle worker or has he got some insider as a judge. All top 3 🤔😅😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Is that Dan bloke some miracle worker or has he got some insider as a judge. All top 3 🤔😅😂
Sometimes they aren't judged fairly there's a man called The Giant and he should have placed high once and didn't the people who did the judges knew some of the top placing athletes coaches/really liked those who placed highly

it's not always as simple as judging fairly

Reactions: 2
Sometimes they aren't judged fairly there's a man called The Giant and he should have placed high once and didn't the people who did the judges knew some of the top placing athletes coaches/really liked those who placed highly

Dan welburn dosnt judge his clients so it fair, he walks up and away from the table when his clients are on
Looking at finals over yesterday and today the placings are good and fair

That guy competes in ifbb compared to pca where there is politics involved

Reactions: 2
You can call it fair all you want but the judging process and winners are based on what people think rather than than a performance that can be scored objectively against other performances eg marathon runner times.

There’s always a chance the judges can be swayed. I’ve heard that a fair bit actually in this sport - often bigger names win/do well even though they aren’t physically the best.

Not necessarily saying that’s what happened here. Just some thoughts whilst I do anything other than go to bed 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s gotta hurt that she did this whole off season & prep, then lost to a girl that only got her pro card that day!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well he only had the top 3 cos there was them in the category but yeah he does seem to be very successful especially with figure girls

if I was to ever compete I would want him as my coach!

Very long time lurker, first time commenter. I can confirm that one of the judges (missriayvonne) was indeed one of Dan's clients. If you look on PCA stories, she is on the end of the judges table as the camera pans round. She won her pro card in 2019, although I suspect if she was up against the standard of competitors they have these days she wouldn't have stood a chance. Right arrogant little madam she is. You think Georgie has an ego, you should share a stage with Ria.........Not that I am saying for one minute that there is any cheating going on, Dan does seem like a nice guy & he clearly knows his stuff!

• Haha
Dan welburn dosnt judge his clients so it fair, he walks up and away from the table when his clients are on
Looking at finals over yesterday and today the placings are good and fair

That guy competes in ifbb compared to pca where there is politics involved
There's politics in all of them that was just an example.

I've just watched the 1 Day out video. 18 minutes exactly, the face on the girl behind....I'm absolutely howling. I wonder if she's a tattler.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.