_GeorgieFit #4 Fred four #sponsored by bagel fins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a question, does anyone here still believe she's natural? Or only taking a small amount of anavar?

Reactions: 1
Just a question, does anyone here still believe she's natural? Or only taking a small amount of anavar?
I know nothing about BB but there was heavy speculation on earlier threads she was using

Reactions: 4
Interested to hear people's thoughts on how well they think she'll do on stage?
I guess the standard will be so so high with it being Pros. Penny for your thoughts people.

Reactions: 3
Interested to hear people's thoughts on how well they think she'll do on stage?
I guess the standard will be so so high with it being Pros. Penny for your thoughts people.
Reckon she’ll do ok, depends on who’s on the panel and probably their social media presence too I guess as well as the important stuff in how they look etc

I don’t think she’s gonna win this show! I think she might place but depends how hard the next few days are. I think her posing will make her loose out as she still comes across quite rigid

Reactions: 2
The size of them delts she must be
She has mentioned before qbout how it’s “impossible” for females to be natural! And that as a result of this, that’s why she’s only doing this season (although I suspect if she wins that’ll go out the window) or we will get the whole getting my period back is essential but horrendous chat

Reactions: 8
she is really annoying but I do respect how transparent she is about how difficult and all-encompassing the lifestyle is. as in: obviously being able to go to the gym/think about food all day is a MASSIVE privilege, but she's very candid about how bad it is for her body and how you get body dysmorphia afterwards etc

Reactions: 3
I'm just watching her most recent vlog and WTF...............

1. Her car is broken and expensive to fix, she goes on to say she thinks she's probably been ripped off 'because she's a female' but that she can accept that??? Erm.... imagine considering yourself an absolute girlboss yet you won't challenge something that is incredibly sexist and down right wrong? Behaviours won't change unless they are challenged, and even at that it's an uphill battle but come on?! Do better!

2. Didn't she say she got her hair toned to match her extensions.... Whoever did her hair/extensions did her DIRTY because look at the blend!!

91dcafd0e14df8aa365a834bf5a87c9d.png

3c13fbaf9e31b6a9436f3a0905c535f1.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

1. Her car is broken and expensive to fix, she goes on to say she thinks she's probably been ripped off 'because she's a female' but that she can accept that??? Erm.... imagine considering yourself an absolute girlboss yet you won't challenge something that is incredibly sexist and down right wrong? Behaviours won't change unless they are challenged, and even at that it's an uphill battle but come on?! Do better!

View attachment 1635139
View attachment 1635140

THIS. THIS. THIS. I had my car in the garage this week and when I dropped it off they automatically looked at my other half 😐 anyway, when they phoned me to tell me the costs etc they were like ‘can we talk to *OH’s name* about it to discuss the price and work needing done’ and was like eh no it’s my car thanks 🙃

Reactions: 5
THIS. THIS. THIS. I had my car in the garage this week and when I dropped it off they automatically looked at my other half 😐 anyway, when they phoned me to tell me the costs etc they were like ‘can we talk to *OH’s name* about it to discuss the price and work needing done’ and was like eh no it’s my car thanks 🙃
We renovated our house and all the workman would always direct the questions etc at my husband! He was in the garden one day and I was talking to the joiner inside about which way we wanted a door to open, I told him and he said ‘do you want to go outside and check with your husband’ 🫠

Like someone else said though she considers herself to be a boss witch so why would you just accept it!

Having just watched that vlog I think she might actually do really well
I have to agree with you here! As problematic as she is I do have to give it to her, her dedication and drive is incredible. Shame she's a massive twit other than that xo

Reactions: 10

2. Didn't she say she got her hair toned to match her extensions.... Whoever did her hair/extensions did her DIRTY because look at the blend!!

View attachment 1635139
View attachment 1635140
Those bleeping eyelashes! They’re like spiders’ legs!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I really do hope after she does well (which I think she will) as Dan was talking about being careful not to end up in certain categories that she is so honest about what she didn’t like about body building etc and that post it she’s as honest about it and doesn’t just “miss” it without highlighting the issues

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.