_GeorgieFit #4 Fred four #sponsored by bagel fins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CD37245F-864C-4C1D-9619-07C54AE87F31.jpeg

Don’t know why she posted this inspirational quote on her story when it’s such an amazing achievement that she came second out of a whopping three people. Maybe this is the next quote she’s planning on getting tattooed on her. This one is big enough to get slappped across her massive forehead xox us commoners don’t know what it’s like to work as hard as her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1658630
Don’t know why she posted this inspirational quote on her story when it’s such an amazing achievement that she came second out of a whopping three people. Maybe this is the next quote she’s planning on getting tattooed on her. This one is big enough to get slappped across her massive forehead xox us commoners don’t know what it’s like to work as hard as her
That's very presumptuous of her. How does she know we have never tried? We could have tried and been very successful for all she knows.. ;-)
Just because someone has a low tolerance for egos, doesn't mean they're losers sitting in a darkened bedroom eating burgers and hate following everyone... I'm not laughing at her, I don't think anyone can deny she has worked really hard & looked damn good but sadly with the sport she has chosen, most athletes have a very small window in which their 'face fits'. She may have been exactly what they were looking for last year, but this year the look has changed. Unfortunately, that's bodybuilding for you. If she wanted something where she had more influence over results, may be she should have stuck to Powerlifting.

Reactions: 5
She definitely thought she had the win ...... you just know she is seething

• Haha
I just cannot believe how haggard she looks. Looks like she could pass for 56 and smokes 67 fags a day after washing down a bottle of vodka each morning

• Haha
I just cannot believe how haggard she looks. Looks like she could pass for 56 and smokes 67 fags a day after washing down a bottle of vodka each morning
I know! but most of the other girls who compete don’t look like that? Take the girl who won in her category, for example. I’m not clued up on the bodybuilding world by any means but I can’t get over how old she looks. Is that just a side effect of taking growth hormone or whatever she’s on?

Reactions: 4
I know! but most of the other girls who compete don’t look like that? Take the girl who won in her category, for example. I’m not clued up on the bodybuilding world by any means but I can’t get over how old she looks. Is that just a side effect of taking growth hormone or whatever she’s on?
I think its the extremely low body fat percentage

Reactions: 1
Look at Kerry Sexton & Jordy Dix 👀

What on earth was that choice of music about (halfway through show footage). Didn't fit at all.

Also personal bugbear of mine is when editors can't appropriately volume control the music and it ends of far louder than the rest of the video

Watching the video, it's not a close contest. The winner is much wider in the shoulders than Georgie, with the same sized waist. Much more of an X frame. She isn't as lean or dry as Georgie, but her structure and femininity more than make up for that.

This is where the cruelty of bodybuilding and genetics comes into play. A leaner Georgie wouldn't win this show, she certainly dieted hard enough....so what can she do? She hasn't got the smallest waist, especially combined with her narrow shoulder structure and oversized traps which doesn't produce an impressive V shape from the waist up.

She can add some muscle to her side delts and outer quads to create the illusion of more width and a smaller waist, but other than that, she's up against a brick wall of superior structures in the Pro Ranks.

1.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Watching the video, it's not a close contest. The winner is much wider in the shoulders than Georgie, with the same sized waist. Much more of an X frame. She isn't as lean or dry as Georgie, but her structure and femininity more than make up for that.

This is where the cruelty of bodybuilding and genetics comes into play. A leaner Georgie wouldn't win this show, she certainly dieted hard enough....so what can she do? She hasn't got the smallest waist, especially combined with her narrow shoulder structure and oversized traps which doesn't produce an impressive V shape from the waist up.

She can add some muscle to her side delts and outer quads to create the illusion of more width and a smaller waist, but other than that, she's up against a brick wall of superior structures in the Pro Ranks.

View attachment 1662544
Isn’t the girl in blue the winner of tall figures? Surely georgie should have been compared with small figures only? I don’t really understand figure competing as looked at weekend and soooo many different types!

Isn’t the girl in blue the winner of tall figures? Surely georgie should have been compared with small figures only? I don’t really understand figure competing as looked at weekend and soooo many different types!
The pro category is different, it’s just pro figure not pro tall figure etc

Reactions: 2

View attachment 1662544
That's a really interesting insight into it - thank you - it's easier to see why she placed second, looking at it objectively like this.
Have to agree - the girl who won looks incredible!

Reactions: 2
Do steroids cause a receding hairline in women? !
They can cause hair loss yes. I previously worked with someone who has so many performance steroids that they went bald, voice went deeper, became more sturdy, and now they couldn’t pass for a woman even if they tried. They have had to change their name because people simply don’t believe they are female.

• Wow
  • Haha
They can cause hair loss yes. I previously worked with someone who has so many performance steroids that they went bald, voice went deeper, became more sturdy, and now they couldn’t pass for a woman even if they tried. They have had to change their name because people simply don’t believe they are female.
Coached By George ™ coming soon then

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.