_GeorgieFit #4 Fred four #sponsored by bagel fins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Page 57 and no new thread 😮

Do we have any titles or shall we wait til her show to give us some material lol

I'm just watching her most recent vlog and WTF...............

1. Her car is broken and expensive to fix, she goes on to say she thinks she's probably been ripped off 'because she's a female' but that she can accept that??? Erm.... imagine considering yourself an absolute girlboss yet you won't challenge something that is incredibly sexist and down right wrong? Behaviours won't change unless they are challenged, and even at that it's an uphill battle but come on?! Do better!

2. Didn't she say she got her hair toned to match her extensions.... Whoever did her hair/extensions did her DIRTY because look at the blend!!

View attachment 1635139
View attachment 1635140
Above all else, I just really wish she’d sort out those bleeping awful eyelash extensions

Also - Did anyone happen to find the Noz Keane interview? I want to see it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Above all else, I just really wish she’d sort out those bleeping awful eyelash extensions

Also - Did anyone happen to find the Noz Keane interview? I want to see it!
If you go on PCA’s Instagram and look at their reels, it’s 28 or 29 rows down

Reactions: 2
She referred to it a couple of vlogs ago I think it was.
She said she "didn't want to talk about it" because it looked like she wasn't getting the house anymore. She didn't say anything else. I wondered if it had fallen through for some reason.

Reactions: 4
She referred to it a couple of vlogs ago I think it was.
She said she "didn't want to talk about it" because it looked like she wasn't getting the house anymore. She didn't say anything else. I wondered if it had fallen through for some reason.
I reckon it was either her mortgage or the valuation, I imagine the sales have been all over the place, I don’t think she’ll ever admit why

Reactions: 3
Show day ladies and gents, let's see what happens (btw I know we need a new thread but my creativity is at a fat zero today)

Reactions: 4
_georgiefit #5 muscles will never be as big as her ego

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone know who came first in her category? I’d like to see how they compare to her.

Reactions: 1
Will she be happy with that. Not sure
I think she will? She said what ever happens she knew that she had done all she could. She can only do so much can’t she. Her body is only able to get to a certain point. I think she’ll learn from this! I think she’s doing one more show isn’t she? Or is this it?
I also think this is why she didn’t want to be a pro… because she knew she wouldn’t come first

Reactions: 2
Anyone know who came first in her category? I’d like to see how they compare to her.
She was actually the only Pro figure competing, 2 people qualified today which joined her. So, she spent all this time doing her prep for this show knowing she was going to be the only person in her class. The winner was called hannah bawden

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.