_GeorgieFit #4 Fred four #sponsored by bagel fins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see her 1-1 coaching spaces didn’t sell out for the first time… I mean anyone who is willing to piss 189 pounds down the drain every 4 weeks is clearly not well
It might just be me, but nearly two hundred pound a month just seems mind blowing? What is she giving you that actually justifies that?!

Reactions: 6
It might just be me, but nearly two hundred pound a month just seems mind blowing? What is she giving you that actually justifies that?!
A generic voice note once a week with absolutely zero useful information and the same plan she gives all her clients… great value for money!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m shocked at how her 🍑 looks non-posed
Haha I'm sure 99% of fitness instagrammers have pretty average glutes when un-posed tbh, especially being low body far

Yeah I just did the maths and my coaching is around £120-£140/month and I can almost bet I give 50% more time to my clients than Georgie would.
I can't speak for her but it seems to be the way now that coaches just want more, more, more instead of investing in the clients they currently have. I have a rule - if I don't know my clients children's names (if they have kids ofc), then I need to take some time to get to know them better.
Coaching is about creating a safe space for your clients, not an ego trip.

Reactions: 7
Is she that dense that this is in her email from today, given everything that's happened with Alec Baldwin over the weekend??? what a knob.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
She always has to mention how much money she’s spent on something or say that she’s spent a lot…no one bloody cares!!!

Also G, your tyres cannot be bold ffs!!!

FCADCDA5-C165-444B-B669-10907727BA34.png

• Haha
She always has to mention how much money she’s spent on something or say that she’s spent a lot…no one bloody cares!!!

Also G, your tyres cannot be bold ffs!!!

View attachment 830428
How badly does she drive that car for it to require a grand to pass it's MOT? My car is 15 years old and needed around £200 in repairs to pass.... but again, my lovely car is from 2006 🙈 and hers is what 4 years old?

Reactions: 5
However I never see her doing any continuing education or seemingly enhancing her knowledge beyond level 3. Like there's so many good coaches who know their stuff like exercise mechanics, seem to be much more about their continuing education (like the muscle mentor portals) there's no way I'd go with her at £189 when I know others that are cheaper that know more. She's literally just a coach for women who don't know where to start and doesn't seem to be able to take them further than weight loss (see Rebecca or Leanne)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.