_GeorgieFit #4 Fred four #sponsored by bagel fins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always has to mention how much money she’s spent on something or say that she’s spent a lot…no one bloody cares!!!

Also G, your tyres cannot be bold ffs!!!

View attachment 830428
I’m not sure why she finds it funny that she was driving with bald tyres and at risk of doing herself some damage. Her spelling winds me up a treat
*baby’s
*bald

Reactions: 5
Not posted on this thread before but followed for a while.
Around a month ago I asked what seasoning she used on her chicken. Thought I’d check tonight if she ever saw it and have discovered she’s blocked me from messaging her! All I asked for was her chicken seasoning 😂 Jesus.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Not posted on this thread before but followed for a while.
Around a month ago I asked what seasoning she used on her chicken. Thought I’d check tonight if she ever saw it and have discovered she’s blocked me from messaging her! All I asked for was her chicken seasoning 😂 Jesus.
Wtf what an oddball 😂

I know she used to use sainsburys seasoning, in particular the ‘chicken seasoning’ and also ‘mild and smoky bbq’

Hope that’s more helpful 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Wtf what an oddball 😂

I know she used to use sainsburys seasoning, in particular the ‘chicken seasoning’ and also ‘mild and smoky bbq’

Hope that’s more helpful 🥰
thank you! Genuinely still in disbelief 😂

also cannot believe she’s not taking a gain/rest period?

Reactions: 1
Marketing genius? Wouldn’t go that far even if the spelling was right

E22E6EA3-87F6-4CAF-82B5-8CB39BC55A34.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see Rita, who not long ago stepped down from CBG ambassador, who said she was staying with Georgie, has now jumped ship and changed coach! Interesting 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She's been doing them for years, she has already aged in my opinion. That comparison she put up was shocking.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
No G, prep doesn't make you look like a crack head, that would be the steds you're most likely cycling ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s so so shocking how much she’s aged just by doing prep 😳
What's worse is that she probably looks at that and loves her new look

I'm wondering how long she will compete for until she starts slagging it off saying how she was the unhappiest she has ever been just like most of the others do. Maybe it will be when she doesn't win.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.