_GeorgieFit #3 It’s only thread #3 if you think it’s thread #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I struggle to accept this is true. Noone can truly love this, can they?!

It was just in her last you tube video she was saying she "can't be arsed" with prep, then went on to say she loves the process, but then back to "I just really can't be bothered with it, I'll miss my cheeseburgers each night" now back to loving it according to this story. Who's she trying to convince here, herself?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 2
what was the rant about? I can't stand the guy!
He basically said why would anyone want to be a body builder and listed loads of totally valid reasons why, mainly that it affects health and well-being. Quite interesting but again he is only one man with an opinion. Why everyone’s in a tizzzy about it one got no idea. Who cares 😅. I do love reading the drama though lol!

Reactions: 1
Tell me YOUR awful at grammar without telling me YOUR awful at grammar 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ It's the difference between knowing your tit and knowing youre tit! 🤣
she couldn't have got that more bloody wrong. Missed the key word of 'without'. Also that whole 'tell me you're... without telling me you're....' is such a basic witch thing to say. It makes me cringe when ANYONE says it.

Reactions: 5
Tell me YOUR awful at grammar without telling me YOUR awful at grammar 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ It's the difference between knowing your tit and knowing youre tit! 🤣
Imagine laying all that out on your kitchen floor just for a picture. Tell me YOUR desperate for attention without telling me YOUR desperate for attention 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.