Nozkeanecoaching

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what we saying about this sumo bikini bottom wearing nostril flared coach?
I mean what is she all about?

Reactions: 3
What’s this woman supposed to be? All the posing and so on for posing in a normal looking body,no calorie deficit and so on. Why bother with the bikini check ins and bodybuilding poses?

Reactions: 5
She blocked me for no reason 😂 all I did was follow her on an account with no display pic.

So did Sania Kelly

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is there one on sania because she’s another ridiculous’coach influencer wannabe’. Imagine getting training and diet advice from either of these women… 🤣

Last edited:
There's no way she's going to be competing any time soon
She’s already said she’s not in rush and it’s just as well, I honestly don’t see any difference with these check ins but can with some other people and I’m no body builder or even close

YouTube video was white, I’d say stick to what your good at but I’m not even convinced I know what that is?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Please if you continue to post check in/posing videos - get a new bikini and does it every get washed?
Its doing nothing for her

Reactions: 1
Why would you post a large proportion of your life- including your boyfriend- on social media and then be surprised when people want to know more? When these people put Q&As up nothing annoys me more than when they then refer to people as nosey or gossipy- YOU ASKED PEOPLE TO ASK QUESTIONS YOU NARCISSISTIC LEMON

• Haha
I really don’t see any difference in these check in videos!
it’s saying something when you’ve had two different coaches but don’t look any different!
Especially when one of them has so much success with other girls - just saying 🤣

you can barely see the changes in most of her clients ‘transformation’ photos as well - I genuinely feel for these girls who pay all that money to not get anything back

Stand further back, pull your knickers up,breathe in and arms out and also dark tan. Taaaa daaaa lean as f 🤣
She is a very old looking woman and if didn’t upload so many check in pictures within the hours it feels, we might see some difference. She comes across bat tit crazy and runs off to whoever flavour of the month is

Reactions: 4
Wonder if Christy Stone is her new fella?
already thought this from previous video, wonder if he’ll get delayed after about a week though from the gram like AJ was lol

i believe she constantly cheats on her diet. she never looks any different whatsoever considering she lives in the gym . she’s said before she suffered with binging,

Reactions: 7
i believe she constantly cheats on her diet. she never looks any different whatsoever considering she lives in the gym . she’s said before she suffered with binging,
You could have a point there, just no difference in her body whatsoever when she posts these stupid check in videos